If you had just one hour!

Started by lilcharlie, July 22, 2007, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom Manor and Buzz Lightyear's Laser Blast :)

-b-e-n-9-5-

pirates, btm, disneyworld railroad n pirates again
Where Magic Lives

Mathizsias

Quote from: "Soap"POTC, POTC, Phantom Manor, BUZZ and as a closure the Bake Shop  :P

Still too afraid to hit the real attractions eh? ;)

SMM2, BTM, POTC for sure here! :)
"It\'s been said that Disneyland will never be complete, in fact, I said it, there will always be something new and unusual." Walter Elias Disney, 1961

-breeno-

Fastpass Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain and if there's time Pirates again.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Soap

Quote from: "Mathizsias"
Quote from: "Soap"POTC, POTC, Phantom Manor, BUZZ and as a closure the Bake Shop  :P

Still too afraid to hit the real attractions eh? ;)

SMM2, BTM, POTC for sure here! :)

Yup, still a trauma  :shock:
But i don't mind, i 'll watch over the bags and my little nephew  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

treble

:pluto: panic that i only had an hour, get over that by slapping myself, honey i shrunk the audience, pirates of the caribbean and hopefully the parade  :mickey2:
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Xinda

Just an hour  :cry:

First BTM than Pirates than run to space mountain back to BTM and if there's time pirates again.
Dead man tell no tales

Disneyana

ISAW, POTC, BTM, PM, Peter Pan, a little shopping. But really 1 hour is not enough for me.  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

ukool

btm, potc, buzz, then btm again - if thier was time.

Owain

To be quite honest i really dont no, when people think of this topic they think ohh thats easy and then when it comes to writing it. I cant think of what to do, theres to many great rides ! :lol: .

pink

it would have to be fantalusion, candlebration and wishes an dhope no one spotte di had been slightly longer than an hour :lol:

i only did the baby style rides that my daughter could go on [age 2] so wouldnt head for rides but couldnt miss my night time wow factor :D really gutted that i just worked out that i wont get to see any of these on my xmas trip :( i knew the park closed earlier but thought they would just bring them forward :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "kurgly_bird"i would go to le pays des contes fees, take the lamp from the cave of wonders and wish for a week  :P

x x x

Like it.

:lol:

bad-pink-tink

I would alternate between Peter Pan and Pirates  :) 
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Samninetysix

Quote from: Reiana on July 23, 2007, 10:35:22 AM
Pirates, Phantom Manor, Big Thunder Mountain and once again if enough time is left.

SAME! - In any order I could manage :)

loulou169

I would go on PoTC, PM, PP and spend the last half hour watching Dreams! Technically to do all that the park has to be empty though! Lol
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018