What makes Disney the best for you?

Started by Maarten, July 09, 2007, 05:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnival_Princess_

I love the fact that no matter what age you are you're never too old for Disney! There is such an amazing atmosphere that made my friends and I feel carefree and we spent our 4 days there smiling away.

It was my 1st ever visit in Sept this year and although I love Disney I have never had the money to go before and never really looked in to the resorts. I was expecting it to be like a normal theme park, rides, characters and not much else.
So I was blown away by the detail of the parks surroundings, everything was so beautiful. That made it extra magical for me - I felt as though I was in a different world an wish I could have stayed there in that little happy bubble!  :D

MAVERICK

Ever since my first visit on wich at 29 i actually had tears in my eyes going through the gates for actually getting there the resort does bring out very different emotions and definatley brings out  the child out in every body.

i was actually advised not to go to DLRP as it was rubbish compared to WDW but i really have to disagree the whole resort is just dreamy i still get goose bumps thinking of my first visit as me and my fiancee love the place so much we are comming next year for our honymoon.

we love everything about the resort and you forget everything for the duration of your stay, you live and breath the magic and come away with the felling of happiness and joy

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I like the Walt Disney parcs becouse they do anything to make your stay, the most magical, adventures, romantic dream that you have ever had. They make WISHES come true, indeed