The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Welcome to the magicfoum king_spoon_ian :D

I just voted for you ad.  Yours is by far the best.  Very clever idea :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

pjulie75

Just voted too for you, Good Luck, what a great prize :mrgreen:

king_spoon_ian

Thank you for all your kind words!  :oops:

I tried to write something that was in keeping with the atmosphere of the ride - I don't think the one on the far right quite has the right feeling to it because of the characters it uses, but it is certainly very funny!

And my heartfelt thanks to everyone who's voted for me. Good luck to everyone in the voter's draw too!

david

i'm sure somebody would have already asked this, but there is just SO much in this topic i can't be bothered to sift my way through all the old posts. Anyhoo, how long are the queue times?

Yay! i'm going in month!!!  :D/  :D  :lol:  :D/

Clarebelle

Quote from: "davidrsykes"i'm sure somebody would have already asked this, but there is just SO much in this topic i can't be bothered to sift my way through all the old posts. Anyhoo, how long are the queue times?

Yay! i'm going in month!!!  :D/  :D  :lol:  :D/

I don't know what they will be like now but in early feb i got tempted by a five min wait time for TOT... never again will i be tempted by a short que lol!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

king_spoon_ian

Quotedavidrsykes wrote:
i'm sure somebody would have already asked this, but there is just SO much in this topic i can't be bothered to sift my way through all the old posts. Anyhoo, how long are the queue times?

Yay! i'm going in month!!!    

QuoteI don't know what they will be like now but in early feb i got tempted by a five min wait time for TOT... never again will i be tempted by a short que lol!!

Same here -we literally just walked straight on. I guess it may not bode well for the ToT, but it was out of season, and at 8 at night!

mehdi5

The waiting times for TOT can be very short in the morning and near park closure. Last weekend when i was there the highest waiting time i saw was 120 minutes. I always get a fastpass in the morning they're out of fastpasses for TOT very early lately.

Anthony

I don't think I've seen a DLRP fastpass for ToT yet...

Does anyone have one to post?

Kristof

Yeah I uploaded this one on December 17 to WDSfans.com and posted it here too:

:mrgreen:

Anthony

Thanks! Something else for the "free stuff from DLRP" collection.

I just wish I'd got one from STT in 2002 now... those are rare!

Today and yesterday there will be a PR stunt in London Leicester square. It is a large graphic of the service lift stuck in the ground as if i had been dropped, with two actors in the tot costume stood next to it. no pics sorry

Patrick

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tad/233094 ... otostream/

This is by far the most original marketing campaign I have seen in a very long time :) , I can imagine people are just standing around thinking what the hell, has this escaped from the tate modern or something :lol: .

Kristof

QuoteThis is by far the most original marketing campaign I have seen in a very long time :) , I can imagine people are just standing around thinking what the hell, has this escaped from the tate modern or something :lol: .

More to expect soon.  :wink:

pjulie75

It looks really spectacular, I wonder if the tourists wondering about realised what it is promoting :lol:

Soap

WOW! Amazing adverts!!!  :shock:
I would love to see them here in my hometown  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney