The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Picture 1 is now attached to my background! What a great atmosphere!!  :twisted:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPJs7tTUg6s&feature=related[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yOVhGfVJc[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyijSESdJGo&feature=related[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1HeTtff7Ts[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1bVQK5XlA&feature=related[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

[youtube:1mwdpf4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2soB866fXZY[/youtube:1mwdpf4r]

(take the "link" if the other not work)

(all post by youtube-user OscarPalme)

:mrgreen:

[dailymotion:1mwdpf4r]x4g1o1&v3=1&related=1[/dailymotion:1mwdpf4r]

(post by dailymotion-user Dragonzaur)

:shock:

Seems to be a lot little spots at the internet about the terror
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

Riebi, sorry if I embarrass you, but every one of those videos has been posted before in this topic. :P

Riebi

Nothing embrassing :lol:

I´ve just been a bit out of order during a period of time and now since I´m back all seems new to me :mrgreen: Even that we have a tower and a second park :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "Remco K."New Tower of Terror pictures were released by the marketing department of Disneyland Resort Paris. A few of them were posted on the Disney and More blog.
These were also posted a few pages back.

Here's something new though -- from the Media Magic interview with Imagineer Theron Skees (Show Producer for ToT in Paris):

QuoteCan we hope for a random drop program for Paris, the same way it's done in California ?

The TOT is an attraction whose ride technology and storyline allow for adjustments within the existing framework. At some point in the future Walt Disney Studios Park will leverage this flexibility and further the storyline and thrill components by creating new ride profiles to give Guests another reason to experience the attraction.
Random drops are planned for the future. :D They've still not introduced them at DCA, have they?

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"Here's something new though -- from the Media Magic interview with Imagineer Theron Skees (Show Producer for ToT in Paris):

QuoteCan we hope for a random drop program for Paris, the same way it's done in California ?

The TOT is an attraction whose ride technology and storyline allow for adjustments within the existing framework. At some point in the future Walt Disney Studios Park will leverage this flexibility and further the storyline and thrill components by creating new ride profiles to give Guests another reason to experience the attraction.
Random drops are planned for the future. :D They've still not introduced them at DCA, have they?

I hope we do get the random sequences! I loved it on the Orlando tower, not knowing whether you were going to go up or down. On our tower I know the current sequence so well that nothing is going to be a surprise for me when I first ride it. So I think it would be great if this did happen. :)

Remco K.

Quote from: "Baloo"These were also posted a few pages back.
Sorry for that! :) I was under the impression that those pictures were new. But I guess my source was behind on schedule. :lol:

Quote from: "Baloo"Here's something new though -- from the Media Magic interview with Imagineer Theron Skees (Show Producer for ToT in Paris):
Now that sounds like something awesome. I'm definately going to watch that. Although most of these interviews with Imagineers seem a little acted, they're always fun to watch!

Brervixen

I'm looking forward to riding this in may, to compare it with the WDW version.... which I'm rather familiar with!!
Well Br\'er Rabbit, looks like I\'m gonna have to SKIN ya!

Remco K.

That's very interesting.

But what I also found interesting, is the part of the interview about the Hollywood Boulevard.

QuoteBefore the TOT, there was just La Terrasse. Will there ever be real shops and restaurants in that area ?
La Terrace Perrier becomes a new café in the Hollywood Blvd neighbourhood. There are also shop displays, sidewalk vendors, etc. all of the elements you would expect to see in a city. We have added new place-making and enriched the area with architecture and landscaping. New food offerings and merchandise shops will be added as the area continues to grow...
Can this be considered as a confirmation? We have speculated about the Hollywood Boulevard to grow, but this is the first time a Imagineer talks about it?

Anthony

Yes! It's obvious and we've all assumed it will grow but this is the first time it's ever been confirmed. :o

I wonder where he's thinking of for those new shops and food locations? Beyond STT, or squashed somewhere in the current area?

This might fit better in Theatre District topic actually : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3305

RnRCj

You can now vote for the best TV and radio ads on the Tower Of Terror website:

//http://www.disneytowerofterror.com/#/en/uk/cinema/

I don't really like any of the TV ads, however I think the last radio ad is okay. :lol:

king_spoon_ian

QuoteI don't really like any of the TV ads, however I think the last radio ad is okay.

Awww  :(  Did you listen to mine?

Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

I actually managed to make it into the shortlist for this competition - mine's the radio advert on the far left (the first ad), so I've finally registered after lurking in the background of this forum for many years to ask you kind gents and ladies for your support!

It seems pretty close at the moment between me and the last one, but every vote counts!

The prize you win sounds really cool - a private party in the Tower of Terror! If I win, I'll be sure to take loads of pictures, and present a huge trip report on the forum - which I'm sure will be an interesting read. It's a real once in a life time opportunity!
Keeping my fingers crossed!! And thanks to everyone who votes for me!

RnRCj

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"
QuoteI don't really like any of the TV ads, however I think the last radio ad is okay.

Your one was a close second, honestly. :wink: I haven't actually voted for any of them, I've just watched and listened.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

disneymadchris

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"

Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

I actually managed to make it into the shortlist for this competition - mine's the radio advert on the far left (the first ad), so I've finally registered after lurking in the background of this forum for many years to ask you kind gents and ladies for your support!

It seems pretty close at the moment between me and the last one, but every vote counts!

The prize you win sounds really cool - a private party in the Tower of Terror! If I win, I'll be sure to take loads of pictures, and present a huge trip report on the forum - which I'm sure will be an interesting read. It's a real once in a life time opportunity!
Keeping my fingers crossed!! And thanks to everyone who votes for me!

Welcome to the forum.

I voted for you.  :D

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"I actually managed to make it into the shortlist for this competition - mine's the radio advert on the far left (the first ad), so I've finally registered after lurking in the background of this forum for many years to ask you kind gents and ladies for your support!

Seriously, yours is by far the best one there, I was laughing for ages its so cleverly done and, quite frankly BRILLIANT!!! You've seriously got to win it, fingers crossed and good luck! :)