The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

That is a fantastic view! :D It looks a lot higher from the top aswell :shock:

experiment627

Got another good look at the Hollywood Tower Hotel the other day - and I just wanted to share with you that you are definitely in for a wonderful treat.

The attraction is filled with little details that make it extremely rich. And there are plenty of Twilight Zone references all over the place. (My favourite and the most creepy one can be found in the standby queue loading area.)

This ride finally gives a whole new dimension (pun not intended) to the Studios.

Btw:

the Official Opening is scheduled for January 2nd and the Press Event should be held April 4th till 6th.

Philharmagic

I have an interview tomorrow evening with Richard Bellis, the composer of the music of the TOT. Any questions for him? Feel free to send me a pm!

Japper

Check out
this page with photo's from the INSIDE of our ToT!!!!!!!

RnRCj

Wow! That is brilliant! :D  The lobby seems to look older in those photos than the ones we've seen before. I'm so jealous of my uncle who will ride this on 22nd December :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the link Japper, I really can't wait to go on this :)

Anthony

Looking beautiful, old and detailed as expected! The spider web woman/team did a great job! It's still hard to join all these pictures with DLRP - can't quite believe it's there, in the middle of WDS. If anyone has visited the park today, please do share your thoughts and experiences about it all!!

The subtitles work great on the pre-show video, like you're watching some weird, black and white TV show late at night...

penfold12

I noticed that about t he subtitles. Does that mean that the french version will be shown with English subtitles? If so, then there is no problem about it being in French most of the time...

Grandmath

Yes, french video will be shown with english subtitles, and english one with french subtitles.

The good thing is, language can be changed by a push of a button just before loading, depending on the majority of the guests.

The Butlin Boy

Disneytheque have uploaded some new images of out and in side the Tower of Terror:

:arrow: Link

The whole thing just looks faultless, absolutely stunning! :)

kaysha

Our WDS are completely changed, that's awesome, thank you the imagineers!
The interior looks so rich in details, thinking that the objects are real and has been found in antiquaries among others...
Only Disney can do that.
I will see that the 22nd December :lol:
I hope Eurodisney S.A will understand that  investing in huge attractions is the only way to have their 17 million guests.

Nicholas-c

i got an invitation from annual pass thing today saying i have an invite for next weekend :D im very tempted as i have about £600 spare after Christmas presents etc so i may take them up on the offer, ideas ?
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

RnRCj

It looks absolutely fantastic! 8) The details are stunning! If someone had shown me this picture 3 years ago and said it was WDS 2007, I wouldn't have believed them :lol: This really is the heart of WDS and has brought the whole park to life :)

mehdi5

I went yesterday at the previews, this is definitly one of my most favourite rides at DLRP :D

MadHatter

I was at yesterday's previews aswell and let me tell you, you're definitly going to love this ride. The details, the effects .. everything is just so stunning the moment you walk in there.

Went on it 5 times yesterday and only had to wait once for about 10 to 15 min. and that was when they opened it for everyone without a annual passport aswell (pass holders got to use the fastpass entrance). So keep an eye out in case you're there during soft openings ;)