Disney's Villain Islands

Started by murkai, June 21, 2007, 07:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murkai

NOTE: Just my ideas, I doubt this will ever happen!

"You've experienced the magic of Disneyland Paris and the thrills of Walt Disney Studios, but something else is coming. The enemies of your favourite Disney friends are plotting to rule all. Are you ready to face your nemesis' in an all new Disney park: Disney's Villain Islands?!"

As we all know, there is space for a third park at Disneyland Resort Paris. Animal Kingdom and EPCOT, in my opinion, would not be very succesful if they were cloned for the Paris resort, so I decided to experiment with new park ideas. The park is cut into sections through rivers, which all join together to form a lake in the centre of the park, where a special Fantasmic! fireworks show is held. The four islands make up the park, with two more empty islands ready for expansion.

DARK VILLAGE:

As you pass the bridge and enter a whole new world, you face the Dark Village, home of the most dispicable foes known to Disney heroes. Right in the centre stands the 170ft Evil Queen's castle, which is visible everywhere and the centrepiece of the park, a twisted change to the usual Disneyland castles. All around the castle are themed streets, with some buildings being acceseble as resturants and shops, such as Gaston's pub. The whole area is gothic, dark and spooky. A special mini forest is behind the castle, that featured in Snow White, with interactive Ravens and Vultures.

The Evil Queen's Castle Walthrough: Dare you enter the Castle and visit its many secret passageways to face the witch and the Magic Mirror!
Cruella de Vil's Fashion Avenue: Cruella's new shop has a sinister surprise for its guests. Are you brave enough to face this dark ride?
Fantasmic! : The centerpiece ride of the park, Fantasmic! take place on the lake and is accessed by all islands.

URSULA'S LAIR:

After facing the Dark Village, you can take the left bridge to discover one of Disney's most iconic villain's lair. Ursula is plotting to overrule Triton and take over the sea, but she needs your help... At the bridge, you can see her skeleton-lair that she lives in, forming a ride. You can also see a sunken ship, where Glut the white shark is trapped. The sunken ship forms part of a walk-through and a fish and chips resturant. At the back, you can see Atlantica, where guests can enter to go through to the next bridge. In the area is a pier that goes onto the lake, themed to Captain Hook.

Ursula's Rapids Revenge: Set aboard a log flume as you discover the story of the Little Mermaid, with a big drop finale at the end.
Atlantica 4D: A never-before-seen prequel to the Little Mermaid shows Ursula's origins and how she was banished, featuring special 4D effects.
Captain Hook: A large show with actors featuring stunts and fighting aboard two ships in the lakes.

PRIDE ROCK:

You leave Atlantica and as you pass the bridge, you enter a whole new world; the african Pride Rock. The Rock covers most of the island, with the Elephant Graveyard next to it. The rock features a dark ride, walkthrough and resturants and shops. The Elephant Graveyard features a spinning attraction.

Pride Rock Safari: A highly themed dark ride featuring a coaster section at the end, retelling the story of the Lion King.
Scar's Cave: A special show where guests can meet Scar, featuring singing and interaction with the audience, with appearances of the Zazu and the hyenas.
Ed's Cooking Spin: Ed is preparing a meal: you! Get ready for a spinning teacups-style thrill as Ed makes you his dinner!

AGRABAH:

Passing through the African themed land, you see past the bridge, as big palace: Agrabah! The palace is in the middle of the island, with fake facades oustide to feature the rest of the city, as shown in Alladin. Inside the palace is a large roller coaster and a dark ride.

Jafar: A large rollercoaster that races around the highly themed palace. This is the biggest attraction in the park.
Iago's Flight: A child-friendly small-scale version of Tower of Terror, themed with Iago getting revenge on you pesky cracker-givers!

Well, they're my ideas! Tell me what you think, and if you have any other ideas for changes or attraction additions. Thanks.  :)

TowMater

That is a very cool idea!

10/10 (Super Duper Duper Duper Good)
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

giorgio1712

Sounds amazing!!!  :D

Javey74

Sounds very interesting! My daughter on the other hand would like to add a princess valley.  Their would be a land for each of the main princesses.  May be start with Belle, you would go through a scaled down castle with a few of the rooms within, the kitchen, dining and bedroom areas fitted out for a princess, moving through out of the castle through the woods onto Snow Whites domain, similar rooms but different in styles to suit each of the princesses and so on.  You also get to meet the princesses for a special photo opportunity, just before you leave each of the castle kindoms.  I think If this was possible my daughter and hundreds of others would adore these lands, especially those like my daughter who is well into the princesses.  What do you think ? :tink:

murkai

Quote from: "TowMater"That is a very cool idea!

10/10 (Super Duper Duper Duper Good)

Quote from: "giorgio1712"Sounds amazing!!!  :D

Thanks guys!  :) I made a park map, I shall try to upload it soon!

Quote from: "javey74"Sounds very interesting! My daughter on the other hand would like to add a princess valley.  Their would be a land for each of the main princesses.  May be start with Belle, you would go through a scaled down castle with a few of the rooms within, the kitchen, dining and bedroom areas fitted out for a princess, moving through out of the castle through the woods onto Snow Whites domain, similar rooms but different in styles to suit each of the princesses and so on.  You also get to meet the princesses for a special photo opportunity, just before you leave each of the castle kindoms.  I think If this was possible my daughter and hundreds of others would adore these lands, especially those like my daughter who is well into the princesses.  What do you think ? :tink:

Surely that idea would get rather boring? I mean, if you have create five or so castles, they would just lose their impact and detract from the main castle in Disneyland Paris. I'd prefer it if they made a Princess Valley as one smaller area in the main park, instead of devoting a whole park to it. I think it's a nice concept, but would end up a bit dull and contineous. Good idea though.  :)

Javey74

I did not mean a whole park, just a valley area within a park.  I agree you could not have a whole park build with just the subject of princesses. Where you have Frontierland, Adventureland, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, you could add a Magic Princess Land.... or their abouts..

:donald:

murkai

Quote from: "javey74"I did not mean a whole park, just a valley area within a park.  I agree you could not have a whole park build with just the subject of princesses. Where you have Frontierland, Adventureland, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, you could add a Magic Princess Land.... or their abouts..

:donald:

Oh, well I think you'd have to really condense your idea then, a castle for all the main princesses: that'd be a huuuge area! :D But I understand what you mean. Anyways, back to Villain's Islands. Any ideas for villain rides anybody? :)

The Butlin Boy

Briliant Idea Murkai, I LOVE IT!!! :D

You should send your ideas to the imagineers and see what they have to say about it :wink:

KittyVogt

I absolutely love that idea! It sounds like so much fun.

I do think it would need more rides, but that'd come with time.

The only problem would be that it could be a little too scary for smaller children.

It's a great idea though and would fit in perfectly in paris disneyland.

Dlrpfan

wow that sounds really good! i think that it would work in tokyo disney sea as a land with maybe fantasmic added just too make it more disney based rather then the sea based
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Mansion Staff

maleficents fury?
a rollercoaster which you enter from her dark lair in the forbidden mountains,
the ride is themed on maleficent zapping you with magic, with eerie green lights zooming everywhere, and shouts af "insolent fools!" echoing across the walls.
Then its the coasters grand finale, facing maleficent as the dragon breathing blasts of flame at you until you hear a piercing scream as the beast is slain.
Then the after shop could have prince philips sword on the wall, whoch would have subtle light effects so that sharp-eyed guests would see little swirls of magic swirling through it.
also on the ground there would be a little roped off area with a black stain in the middle and a plaque stating that this is all that remains of the wicked fairy.
but as you exit the exit you might spot a pair of glowing green eyes coming at you from a hole in the wall, and sometimes at night, one can hear wicked laughter coming from the building
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

MSW

This sounds so cool, but I would've totally loved it when it was a kind of Disneyland copy - but then totally opposite (That's the EVIL part)
Like many black and strange dark twists.

:shock: and Phantom Manor would be the only fantasy-attraction :shock:

Masamune

:P Brilliant idea.

;) I've been wanting a ride based on the Night on Bald Mountain part of Fantasia for ages. It could start off as an eerie dark ride, with Night on Bald Mountain beginning to play. Then as the music speeds up, so does the ride, and you find yourself going up Bald Mountain and finally meeting a huge animatronic Chernabog at the top before you go spiralling back down and going round the mountain with all fire and ghost effects swirling around you. :lol: It's a lot better in my head, I just find it difficult to get this idea out properly.

15MagicalYears

Idea ! :idea:

Disneys Wicked Villain Parade

Everyday at 3:00pm a whole cast of Villains strut through The Dark Village in the Wicked Villain Parade

Float 1-Dancers- Zombie like women with a Green and Purple ripped tutu on.

Float 1 - A very warm welcome.
A dark and eeire castle which is in half to view Malificaint inside with green and purple light effects  :evil:

:D  Thats all I have thouht of !

ailsa

That is a very cool idea! I would definatley go I love gothic creepy things!