Using TGV from CDG

Started by marypoppy, September 10, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marypoppy

Hello, I am going on a short trip and was wondering whether it is better to get from CDG by TGV or whether to get the magical shuttle.  Is there only one train per hour? Any advice would be gratefully received.  I will be a single traveller so having a private transfer would be too expensive.  Thanks

Qscout

the problem I have with TGV from CDG is if there is a flight delay, it causes problems. Unless you pay for transferable ticket which makes it very expensive.

Magic shuttle used to be our preferred as you would just take the next one, however, with changes to easyjet flight times, this is no longer an option for us as the magic shuttle doesnt run late enough. As long as this isnt an issue I would say that magic shuttle is your best option.
Kyriad Apr 08
Hotel Cheyenne Dec 09
Hotel Santa Fe Apr 11
Pop Century WDW Apr 17
Hotel Cheyenne Sep 17
Newport Bay Apr 18
Hotel New York Dec 18
Coronado Springs WDW Apr 19
Newport Bay Dec 19
Newport Bay Sep 20 Covid  Cancelled
Newport Bay Dec 21 ???

thatgirlkatie

Have you considered looking at a private shuttle? Might be slightly easier than using the magic shuttle?. On the way back from our last trip we traveled via TGV and our train was 50 minutes delayed, I'm not sure if this is a regular occurrence or if we were just really unlucky but it's put me off traveling via TGV.

Edit: I didn't see that you were a solo traveller the first time I replied 🙈
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.