Film Premier

Started by grovesie, March 26, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grovesie

Some people say to me I have an amazing and interesting job.... I arrange and provide security services for TV productions such as Jonathan Ross, Sounds Like Friday Night music show, Strictly Come Dancing and Graham Norton to name a few. I have met and worked with hundreds and hundreds of famous people. After 17 years it's just another person or show.

That was until today......

I am now heading up a team for a Disney Premier on Sunday 8th April,  Marvel Infinity War. Only people here will understand my excitement.

I will write again once the show has completed with my experience and pics. I'm hoping for a goody bag too.

Jules Verne

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH@@@@@T that's so amazing, i'm excited and i'm not even doing it  ;D

Pete's Dragon

Will you at least treat us to some red carpet photos?  ;D

grovesie

All,
The premier fan day took place last night. at BBC Television Studios. Despite the rain the evening was hugely enjoyable.

The red carpet hosted Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hiddleston, Letitia Wright, Tom Holland, Robert Downy Junior and the co producers Anthony and Joe Russo.  The audience were treated to a intimate Q&A session. followed by a viewing of infinity wars.

I will post videos and pics shortly