Buggys

Started by Donald4life, February 17, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald4life

Hello. Can anyone tell me how much it is to hire a buggy. Are they the same as Florida? Anybody got any photos. Trying to work out if we should buy a new one before we go.

Dolph7800

They are like a metal frame and they always looked really uncomfortable to me. Pic from Google:

From what I have read they are 20€ per day and a 50€ deposit to take them out of the park. You might be better off buying a cheap/2nd hand stroller instead.

vampira

They look very uncomfortable.. We're going to bring our own and use a bicycle lock.
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

rocker

Depends on the size of the kiddy.  No good for a very little one, but I've been using them for my daughter since she was 3 no problem. 

If you're bringing your own, good call to bring a lock.  Ours was nicked from outside Pirate Place a few years back.  Not a fancy one either, it was a very well used Mothercare one that only cost £180 new so can't figure out why anyone would want it.  For some months after that, my daughter, if she saw anyone in the same pram would point and accuse them of stealing it from us.  funny AND awkward  :o

Pram rental is € 20 per day, or free with Magic Plus or Infinity passes

Pete's Dragon

They are not comfortable especially when the ground is uneven. The wooden bridge near Hakuna Matata restaurant is impossible without unloading bags and children first.

Dolph7800

We would tend to lock it up in each land rather than taking it to each ride which we started with. Made it easier to walk around and then head back to it when you're moving on. There's plenty of decent space in Fantasyland and each land tends to have at least 1 decent ride with a large buggy park area.

Our 4 year old hadn't used his buggy since we went DLP the year previous, but it was still well needed this time around.

pixiedust86

:o oh dear they do look uncomfortable! We are going to buy a cheap pop up/umbrella stroller before we go (little one will only be 18mnths old). There's some lovely Disney ones online too! A bike lock is a good tip!
;)
Xx

grovesie

Depending upon the length of your stay or if you have the correct annual pass.. It can workout quite expensive to hire the buggy. We bought a cheap buggy with us and ended up leaving it there. Worked out not only cheaper but more comfortable too