Billy Bobs wild West show

Started by amywayne2701, January 17, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi all what is the good at the wild West show ? Looking to book for May.
Thanks

DLPWonders (Banned)

Everything is good. Food and show.
But as with every type of restaurant: there's no right answer to is. Some love it, some hate it.
The only way to know if it's something for you, is to simply try
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

amywayne2701

Sorry didn't mean to write good I meant to write what is the food ?

polar vixen

I second dlpwonders response- everything is good inc. Tthe food. Lol. Starter of corn bread nachos and chilli. Main of sausage chicken leg ribs and potatoes  dessert of apple something and icecream and bottomless drinks. So is so mich fun. I think weve done it 8 times. Alyhough it doesnt change we wouldnt miss it

Slimy yet satisfying

Yup agreed. Doing it again next trip.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

lpalmer61

I've been to the show many years ago.
Have to admit the food wasn't as good as the experience. We went as a big group on a dancing trip - it was so much fun!
If you don't mind the food not being as good as the experience, then I highly recommend going.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: lpalmer61 on April 04, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
I've been to the show many years ago.
Have to admit the food wasn't as good as the experience. We went as a big group on a dancing trip - it was so much fun!
If you don't mind the food not being as good as the experience, then I highly recommend going.

"If you don't mind the food not being as good as the experience"
Well, that's debatable. YOU didn't find the food great. That's fair enough.
But I absolutely love the food. And with me, many others.
What for one is good, is bad for another.

As I said earlier, there is no answer to that. It's a personal taste which is different for every person.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Jules Verne

I found the food to be great, good quality and plenty of it going :)