Cafe fantasia

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, January 01, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so we're booking the DLH without breakfast as it's €60 per day just for myself and son who only eats wheatabix which I take with us.

I see that you can get some snacks and I wondered if it's open in the morning for something small for myself and a hot milk for my son. It will work out a lot cheaper than adding on the breakfast. Any suggestions I'd appreciate I also don't mind going into the park as long as I can get some hot milk for his breakfast I've just got no idea where? Thankyou  :)

karen_pigtails

Hello, we have just got back from staying at the Disneyland hotel and I never saw café fantasia open in the mornings I'm afraid. I don't know if it maybe open late morning but breakfast time it was always shut

Lavi

From whar I've experienced at the beginning of December: Starbucks in the Village opens before 8 AM, if you'd like to hit EMH. Earl of Sandwich opens at 8 AM. After parks open at 8:30 some of the counter services in the parks  are opened too.

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou I think we will head up the village

Daunded

heading up to village might be the best way you find more shops for your child then