Disney Photo Collages - FramedMagic -My new Etsy Store

Started by Leosawesomedad, August 27, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leosawesomedad

After my first trip to DLP this August I put turned my photos into a Sleeping Beauty Castle themed Collage which now hangs on my wall as a framed 20"x 16" print.

I have since made some of these for friends and family in various designs both Disney and Non-Disney and decided to open an Etsy store to sell them.

The store page can be found here. www.etsy.com/uk/shop/framedmagic

Almost any aspect of these designs can be customised and I am working on new designs all the time.

Take a look at my first offerings below & if you're interested in one, send me a message on here and I will do you a discount.

Thanks for looking.

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

pinkprincesspins

Wow these are beautiful! Do you design the layout?
xx

Leosawesomedad

Thank you.

I am currently selling only via Etsy so I don't have to deal with the thieving people of PayPal who routinely withhold my payments for up to 3 months! Sorry, rant over...

I am slowly adding more designs, today I added a beauty and the beast design as seen below, I can create one for almost any shape and would be happy to hear any suggestions you may have.

Each is also fully customisable at the point of order, I can flip, rotate, add or alter text/font... combine multiple characters, you name it I am happy to work on it.

I forgot to mention I am offering a 50% discount to members of this site off the standard Etsy list price of £28, bringing the price down to £14 for your own custom piece.

I am unsure how long I will be able to continue this for so please contact me for a discount code to use at my Etsy store.

TBC - August 2018

grovesie

Many Thanks for the collage.

Really pleased with the final design.

Anybody thinking about getting one of these don't. The final image I received was superb, not edits required. The whole process is as simple as it could get and the turn around time is impressive. and with 50% off for members a very reasonable price.

Thanks again

Leosawesomedad

Thank you Grovesie

It was a pleasure making it for you.

TBC - August 2018

haribosmum

oooooh def want this for my photos from last week, will go look!!!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Leosawesomedad

Quote from: haribosmum on September 05, 2017, 05:02:28 PM
oooooh def want this for my photos from last week, will go look!!!

If you are going to order be sure to message me on here for a discount code first.

TBC - August 2018

Leosawesomedad

Here is Today's new design,

The 25th Anniversary Logo from the Varsity Jacket

I may play with this one a bit more if I get time and see if I can improve it further...

Cheaper than the rest due to the limit in photos, max 11.

TBC - August 2018

Pamela

Leosawesomedad

Thanks Pamela.

Who is your favourite character? I never know what to make next.

TBC - August 2018

Vikkilou

Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Leosawesomedad

I certainly am and I'm working on new designs every day. Is there a design you would like?

So far I have 21 Different ones in the store and I'm working on 2 Moana Designs to add tomorrow.

TBC - August 2018

Vikkilou

Think just the Paris castle, would you be able to include the 25 for the anniversary?
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Leosawesomedad

Of course. I can make them fully customised to your requirements. Which 25th logo would you like as there are a few different ones scattered around the merchandise and parks. If you send me a message on Etsy with your forum name, requirements and details of any text you wish to have included then I can get to work on your design and ensure you have a valid discount code to order with.

Feel free to ask for any customisation you wish for.

TBC - August 2018