I'm just so excited. Anyone else?

Started by Nicola, July 19, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

I just have to share, we are normally annual visitors and we go mid winter on the cheapest/ quietest travel dates (early December, January or very early February) We have already been to DLP for our annual visit this year (in Feb) but this year hubby turns 50 in October and decided he wanted to go. He thinks we are staying at the New Port Bay but I have upgraded us to the Disney Land Hotel and I am so blooming excited. I am usually pretty normal but I keep getting surges of absolute excitement! Does anyone else get this feeling when you have booked?!

Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Parsons

It's a great hotel and the room service is awesome. Enjoy your trip

Nicola

I've never dared do the room service there. The mini bar prices are enough to make you faint!  :o
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2018

tubbsy

Oh how wonderful!
We are booked into NPB in just over 3 weeks and I can't wait! I am the same as you-lots of excited bubbles! :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

never2old

Excellent!!

There's nothing like the excitement of booking a trip, totally understand :) And for a stay in the DLH, what more can you ask for  :D :D

macca1476

I'm with you, we're going tomorrow and i've been excited since we left in February. Countdown took ages to reach single figures :)

Nicola

I am so excited it's ridiculous! I am so pleased it's not just me! Love DLP  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Keandra

No matter what age you are, you can/will get excited.

I made our booking for august just before we left for our Season of the force weekend in februari.
This week i got a Disney mail with hints to make our stay more enjoyable and such and it said only 39 days to go.
Now its 37 days.
And i still can't tell the kids we're going for the whole 5 days again, to the honeymoon suite in the NEwportBay Club Hotel.  :D

Just sad that the husband has said that twice a year is enough.
So this noon i gave a little hint of what he's planning to do next year again, cause i'm not waiting a whole year for the Halloween or Christmas season in Disney.  ;D

chicks99

stormflm595

100% agree!

I booked last year and I'm down to 41 days! We just booked our train tickets to and from London yesterday which is the last thing we needed to do (except sorting our euros) so I was almost cartwheeling around yesterday!

God knows what I'll be like for WDW! I paid some off last month and couldn't help my excited squeal down the phone ha!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

BeautyandtheBeast

We are all *BURSTING* with excitement!  I thought the closer we get the slower time would pass but it's been flying by.
We've been counting down with a chart (we printed it off the computer) in the kitchen since January!!
The kids decorated the board and added hooks 👍⭐️😍 I recommend doing this as it's a fun way to count the days down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nicola

It's so exciting isn't it. We don't tell our children the actual dates when we go. It's a bit of a ritual, we just wake them at 6am (time to get to London for the Eurostar) and say do you want to wake up and go to Disneyland. That one moment makes up for all the saving, all the tough days as a parent their faces!! :D :D :D
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2018