hello and moderator help needed please.

Started by nice1bruva, June 11, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nice1bruva

Hi, Im Wayne and from south wales Uk. Ive been to DLP twice so far and planning to go again winter 2018.
I've registered along with my wife so we can both browse the topics etc.

I need help from the mod team as I have registered fine but my wife has not received the conformation email to complete registration?
We have tried resending twice and checked all junk folders but it still won't receive at out end?
I'm guessing we may have possibly given the email address incorrectly/spelling typos by mistake.
can any mod reading this please help out.

thanks wayne

norhel

Quote from: nice1bruva on June 11, 2017, 02:58:48 PM
Hi, Im Wayne and from south wales Uk. Ive been to DLP twice so far and planning to go again winter 2018.
I've registered along with my wife so we can both browse the topics etc.

I need help from the mod team as I have registered fine but my wife has not received the conformation email to complete registration?
We have tried resending twice and checked all junk folders but it still won't receive at out end?
I'm guessing we may have possibly given the email address incorrectly/spelling typos by mistake.
can any mod reading this please help out.

thanks wayne
First of all, welcome to the forum :-)
I would advise you to send an pm to moderator Anthony at:
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

nice1bruva

thank you :D
before i read your reply i reported my own post to a moderator so hopefully that should work.
;D

Anthony

Hi Wayne,

I've sent you a private message!  :)

nice1bruva

msRavenswood

Rocketeer

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney