Princess Pavillion Waiting Times

Started by sarahdodwell, June 01, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am due to take my daughter to Disneyland in 2 weeks, she is almost 4 and lives the princesses but I was wondering what the queues are like Thursday/Friday in June usually just to get an idea? We haven't got early morning pass so will be waiting as and w

2 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

sarahdodwell

I am due to take my daughter to Disneyland in 2 weeks, she is almost 4 and loves the princesses but I was wondering what the queues are like Thursday/Friday in June usually just to get an idea? We haven't got early morning pass so will be waiting as and when we can

bp_serene

We were there a couple of weeks ago and I was tracking the wait times frequently. The lowest we saw was 45 mins and the highest was 90 minutes. You can track wait times via the Disneyland Paris app which is really handy and I found it to be accurate. We were in the park  Thursday to Sunday and saw three princesses, wait times were 45 mins, 15 minutes (queued for 10am entry) and 60 minutes respectively. But worth the wait if you are princess-mad! We had movies loaded onto the iPad to keep the girls amused. I think they appreciated the chance to sit down and relax in the cool pavilion.

MrsRoachy

We were there in the Easter hols and we queued for 50mins one day and 90 mins another.

seraphelle

Just FYI Belle is in the Studios park and I would advise getting there and queuing straight away if you want to meet her.  :D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

bp_serene

Quote from: seraphelle on June 05, 2017, 01:44:42 PM
Just FYI Belle is in the Studios park and I would advise getting there and queuing straight away if you want to meet her.  :D

Agreed, we were at the park gates at 9.30 when they start letting people in for EMH, went straight to Belle and were third in the line when they opened the doors at 9.45.

sunshine1

LONG.

ALWAYS.

If you wait 45 minutes to one hour - you did good.

Niamh88

I was there in spring, waited 90mins, and was rushed through, no real interaction other than snapping some photos. I met Cinderella, didn't enjoy it and not sure I would do it again! In contrast, I waited 30-40mins to meet Alice and Hatter and had such a wonderful experience with lots of lovely photos and video!

polar vixen

There are quite alot of random characters out in studio front lot and nes casey junior which often seem to onclude princesses if you can wander over there to check it out between 10.30 and lunchtime i believe?

MotherKnowsBest!

Hi all, is it just a queueing system now to meet the princesses? Do they not use the ticketed return time anymore? Also do you know who is going to be there before you queue so that if we were to start queueing in early magic hours we would know which princess it was for?
Thanks
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: MotherKnowsBest! on November 07, 2017, 12:27:34 PM
Hi all, is it just a queueing system now to meet the princesses? Do they not use the ticketed return time anymore? Also do you know who is going to be there before you queue so that if we were to start queueing in early magic hours we would know which princess it was for?
Thanks

They haven't used the tickets in about 2 years.
Yes, it's regular queueing.

On the sign outside, it says which princess is in there.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

claire2281

Just to add the Pavilion is also open during Extra Magic Hours now so you can go in from 8:30am.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

MotherKnowsBest!

Ah that's great - thanks for the info!
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay

Wayne

We went in July 17 and the ladies in our group waited outside before it opened and were very near the front when it opened. When it did open they went in and waited their turn but we're passed by a lot of people who said they had family in front of them in the queue. Many more people passed them than were in front of them in the queue so at least some were telling fibs to jump the line, cast members did nothing to stop this which was disappointing.

Lost Girl in Waiting

On the App it says it is now open from 8:30-17:30 and during the day I haven't seen waiting much longer then 75mins. They also now have a stand outside saying which princess it is and they change half way, one is there till 15:00 and the next till 17:30.
Happily Ever After <3

donnadaydream

Hi we are going with my princess obsessed nephew in July. We will be getting a disability pass for him but have been warned by a friend that you have to race down to the pavilion to queue to get a ticket for later in the day. We aren't staying on site and plan on getting there early. My problem is _ I will have to queue at the donald desk to get his and my ticket (I get a free carer ticket). My oh will be collecting his and our sons pre booked tickets.We then will need to get his priority pass. I understand this doesn't apply for the meet and greets and the princesses so will one of us be best staying to get that and the other run for the ticket? Or am I completely misunderstanding?