Not really a question...

Started by clairabell13, April 24, 2017, 11:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clairabell13

I am so excited, that I just needed to tell someone.

Last night hubby and I booked up for dlp.  We will be visiting for out 12th wedding anniversary, which will be September 2018!  So we still have a while to wait, and I have a feeling I will become unbearable  ;)

We will be staying at the Explorers Hotel for a week bed & breakfast, and will be purchasing an Annual Pass.  I realise that they have introduced new passes... I think we will go for the Magic Flex, as its only 10 Euros more than the Fantasy, which we would have purchased, and looking at the calendar, there are no blockout days for September at the moment, but we will keep checking back. Also, the price may have increased by the time we go again.

We will be driving down to Dover, and then catching the ferry to Calais.  Already, we have started looking at places to eat, and everything we want to do.

Last time we visited dlp was for the 20th anniversary, and we had my 3 step children with us.  However, they are all grown up now, and so we are doing this on our own.   :)

So I am so excited, and all I can think about today is Disney xx
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

Cherrymoon

Wow, congratulations! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm!
I know that excitement,  I'm taking my little ones in summer! They don't know yet but I'm counting the days!
Very happy for you, it's a wonderful trip to look forward to, happy thoughts and Disney dreams,  Yay! 

tubbsy

How fantastic! You will have so much fun planning!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

mickeyspal

Congratulations, I know that excitement of booking and looking forward to being at DLP, checking the forum for updates from others, planning your day etc. the time will fly past and before you know it you'll be posting your trip on the forum.
I look forward to reading about your trip.
Have a wonderful time when it comes around.  :)
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean