Your favourite parts of Disney Village.

Started by Martha86, May 19, 2007, 04:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha86

What are everyone's favourite parts of Disney Village?

1) Cafe Mickey is definitely my number one. I love the service, the little sweets on the counter, the pizza (YUM!) and the whole 'experience' of eating there; it's a lot of fun.

2) I also love that the parks have closed and you go back to your hotel to have a shower or a rest and you can wander back down to the Village and it still feels like you're at Disney and the magic hasn't ended.

3) Annette's Diner milkshakes are also amazing.

4) Buffalo Bill's show was great when I saw that, the cast member at the end was trying to round up all the animals and there was one that stopped in the middle of the arena and was cleaning itself for a good 15 mins and just wouldn't move. He looked over at us and we all burst out laughing.

5) When the World Cup was on last summer. It was pretty awesome seeing all the people there supporting their own country - dressed in their own colours and with their faces painted. That atmosphere was great.

Owain

I dont no if this would count but i love the ice rink during the winter, would this be part of the disney village topic ?

tubbsy

Cafe Mickey and Buffalo Bills. We've only gone 3 times with young ones, so we've never gone back to the village to enjoy the 'grown up' stuff

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Martha86

I wanted to go on the ice rink but I'm not the best skater in the world and could picture me laid up in a bed with a cast on my ankle, so had to sit it out incase it spoilt my holiday!

Anonymous

The shops!

:D

Especially those that sell Belle stuff!

:lol:

ChipChap

I love the Rainforest Café!
The atmosphere is very nice there, but a bit expensive and food was last time not that good  :?
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, well despite them ruining the Village over the last few years, I do like the following:

Rooting for my ranch at Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, the best attraction at DLP IMHO.

Enjoying a beer and a boogie at Billy Bobs - I do miss the Moody Brothers though.

Enjoying a three course meal with a nice bottle of wine at the Steakhouse.

Munching a chilli dog and sipping a cherry coke followed by a chocolate malt at Annette's.

Enjoying a Litre of Beer with schnitzel at King Ludwigs

I miss Crescendo in the tent, along with the star matrix, the central stage and the lake laser show and fireworks.

Can they please get rid of the dire balloon lights, the hokey fairground games, mechanical bull and those horrible bikes in front of the HNY.
since 2001 (many before that)

Stitch_Germany

Rainforest Cafe...wow it was so cool on Firday...sitting in a dschungel and we had very good food.

Masamune

:D I love the shops!

RnRCj

Every time we go to Disney Village we eat at The Rainforest Cafe and Annette's Diner, so they're our favourite restaurants. Next time we're going to try out Planet Hollywood instead of Annette's Diner though because we always feel sick on the Eurostar after eating there :P

What is the Wild West show like? I've never seen it :?

Anonymous

Awesome!

-breeno-

Buffalo Bills is a brillant show and has brillant food, i went to it a few years ago and i loved it.

I would advise you to go, it is worth the money.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Winstonio

Eating at King Ludwigs. Upstairs, near the balcony...so you have a view over the complete restaurant. Enjoying a beer and some wurst haha:P

Mr_B

Ah let me think

First thing in the morning browsing the shops before the parks open.

Late in the day eating at Planet Hollywood or Annettes (Which my wife likes best)

But the best is Cafe Mickey - The pizza is the best at DLRP  :D

Also a nice cup of tea and some biscuits (Very English I'm afraid) sitting by disney lake before going to bed.  :)

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Martha86

Mr_B, I agree with you about the pizza. Cafe Mickey Pizza is better than the pizza I've had in it's native country!!!!!!