Plus meal plan questions please

Started by Niamhyf, March 09, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niamhyf

Called reservations but line is busy hopefully someone here can help me out with a few questions. I have booked santa fe with a half board plus meal plan.
1: if we eat in remi or cafe mickey is there a menu  we can use our vouchers towards instead of the set menu?
2: if we choose to eat at inventions how much extra would it be for 2 adults and 2 kids?
3: can we use our vouchers towards the price of a meal in rainforest cafe?
4: I have seen something about the free snack is that a voucher we get or is that finished?
Thanks 😁

SVioletS

Hi,

1. You can use the vouchers to cover the plus set menu. Or you can use them for their face value as cash;

2. It depends when you are going as the New face value of the vouchers after march isn't clear yet. In the past we've paid 100+ eur on top of our plus vouchers.

3. Rainforest café doesn't accept vouchers

4. I'm not sure but I think the pause gourmande vouchers have finished ir will finished after march 29th

Perhaps someone can give more info! When are you going?

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

Niamhyf

Thanks for your help 😁 we are going in may but we booked last August so we got an offer that included breakfast and added the half board afterward. Ah that's a pity about the rainforest cafe but I think we will still try eat there without the vouchers for the experience