Train from Disney to paris

Started by Sulley15, October 25, 2016, 10:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sulley15

Hello all

I tried arranging something special for my partners 30th birthday with Disney and they were quite different ideas. Selection of kids merchandise or champagne with 2 glasses. These were about 160-240€ I am seeing how much money it would be to get into Paris on the train and which lines it would be to get to the Eiffel Tower to have a better memory for her 30th.

I would drive but being stuck on the Périphérique for 2 hours and only move about a mile, I don't fancy it and being valentines and half term it's going to be busy.

Thank you..
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

DisneyRon

Just an example Itinerary:
http://www.ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee?start=Marne-La-Vall%C3%A9e+Chessy+%28RER%29%2C+Chessy&end=Champ+De+Mars-Tour+Eiffel+%28RER%29%2C+Paris&is_date_start=1&date=10%2F25%2F2016&time%5Bhour%5D=12&time%5Bminute%5D=20&mode=all&route_type=2&avoid=

That should get you from the station near DLP to the Eiffel Tower in a little over an hour, only 1 change of trains.

In terms of tickets, getting a point-to-point ticket is probably the best solution, as you are coming from Zone 5, and heading into Zone 1. Unlimited 1-day tickets are quite costly for that.
One-Way tickets should be about €7,60 for adults.