Next Offer?

Started by izzysfirstdisney, September 27, 2016, 06:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzysfirstdisney

Hiya,

Am planning a surprise late November trip for my OH

However, I have a cheque coming on Friday so will not be cleared by the 3rd October.

Does anyone know what the next offer will be and whether it will hit instantly on the 4th or later in the month? Cannot remember from last year

polar vixen

next offer it's typically 30 percent off abd free half board.  it's tge one we usually wait for

izzysfirstdisney

Brilliant,

Thanks for that

Do you know when that normally runs from and whether that covers the end of November - when planning to go

sunshine1

There is a flash sale on the french website - up to 45% off.

ThBa

Quote from: sunshine1 on September 30, 2016, 04:26:03 PM
There is a flash sale on the french website - up to 45% off.

Where? Link please?

I can not find this Flash Sale.  :-[

sunshine1

izzysfirstdisney

Just to say I spoke to Magic Breaks on chat today and they told me the next offer is the "up to 25% off and free meal plan" and will launch in a few days

ThBa

I need a -30% (or more) and kids under 12 free for the first week in January 2017 !!!

;D

Andybear

Quote from: ChipandDale99 on October 03, 2016, 09:16:24 PM
Quote from: ThBa on October 03, 2016, 08:14:16 PM
I need a -30% (or more) and kids under 12 free for the first week in January 2017 !!!

;D
I'm afraid to say you probably won't get that as the first week in January is Christmas peak time. They usually have less of an offer for that time period.

According to the DLP brochure the first week in January is classed as "Value" which is the second lowest pricing season (there are 6 pricing seasons).  From 22nd December up to and including New Year's Eve is classed as "Peak".

ThBa

And so I am still hoping because this is a better offer for us than "2 days/nights free"

:o

disneymagic006

Disney Junior have just advertised 25% off and free half board as now available. The main website needs to catch up though as still 2 days 2 nights. They will probably update this today.
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

ThBa

If I book with the free meal offer and I would add two persons at the ckeck-in will they get the free vouchers also?

I donĀ“t think so, am I right?

msRavenswood

Quote from: disneymagic006 on October 04, 2016, 08:20:14 AM
Disney Junior have just advertised 25% off and free half board as now available. The main website needs to catch up though as still 2 days 2 nights. They will probably update this today.

The offer is available on the WDTC site.

ChipandDale99

It still says 2nights free but if you put dates in it gives a price with 25% and half board. We booked ours last week on WDTC. We went without food in the end but if we added food it would be the same price as the new offer gives.

ThBa

Any ideas what will come after this -25% & half meal offer?

;D