Annual Passport Decisions

Started by MagicMarson, September 01, 2016, 11:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicMarson

So my wife and I will be travelling to disney in November, 21-25. We were wondering if we buy the full passport online is the validity date from when we order or when we first use it?

Ideally we would like it to be valid from a close to November as possible to get the most time out of it next year. Would we be better off getting the temporary one posted then changing it at the park?

Thanks in advance,
Marson.

macca1476

Hi

I was talking to supertrips and their tickets are valid for 6 months before you need to activate them in the park. I'll be buying mine for February next month.

I assume this would be the case directly from Disney.

Ta
Martin

msRavenswood

I was told they are valid from when they print them.

A&S&O

I wonder what would happen if the AP format changed before people had handed over their vouchers?

For example, they bought a Fantasy Pass, but Fantasy Passes were no longer being issued, it had ben superseded by the new level of pass.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

flickmcktur

Hi I'm literally just back from Disneyland Paris and I would say get a voucher pass and change it in the park. We got our passes from supertrips they were vouchers. We swapped ours at Donald's desk on our first morning. Donald's desk (annual pass and special guest badge place) is on the far right side when looking at Disneyland as your entering you can scan and go back later making the most of your EMH if you arrive early enough if not head to donalds if its not open scan at the gate like a normal ticket and go to the annual pass office.
Hope that helps