Premium full board vouchers

Started by Sophiamax12, August 22, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophiamax12

Hi! Complete newbie here!

I know it's a lot of food but my hubby wanted to go for full board premium (staying is Disneyland hotel) can I ask a really silly question!
What are the face value for the vouchers? Are both vouchers the same amount also?

We have booked ADC inventions X 2 bbws and also chez Remy (evening)

Is there anywhere else where we can get our money's worth?

Thanks Sarah 😀

msRavenswood

Hello Sarah! The Premium FB vouchers value is currently £77 for adults and £39 for children.

Nicola

We did this in January and plan to buy them again on our next trip, they are expensive but if you can I would recommend it. I have 2 boys and 1 girl and so we did inventions 3 times, the princesses twice, I felt with children we would make the most of it by seeing as many characters as possible as they don't have to que in the restaurants each character comes to each table. Any other time I would have laughed at the idea of the 5 of us especially the children sitting through a 3 course meal twice a day. My husband who is meant to be losing weight lost 2lb on 4 nights 5 days of this because you walk so much you just burn off the food, and we didn't feel too full for dinner either again I guess due to the walking. Keeping the children entertained at the table again was covered easily by the characters. I would also do Buffalo Bills Wild West show (covered by the premium vouchers) at least once its awesome and you get to keep your cowboy hat that they give you. Chez Reme is the best food wise in my opinion,.. There is the California Grill too but no characters there.. I hope that helps if you think of anything else just ask..
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****