I'm abit confused?!?!

Started by abimarieratty, August 22, 2016, 03:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abimarieratty

Hi all,

i'm booking my trip for January and am going half board plus, if i have this and dont book for character dining etc, how much will i have to pay for these on the day in the park? do these not count as the meals on my half board plus? is anyone able to clear this up for me please?

msRavenswood

You will have to pay the difference.

abimarieratty

Around what is that normally? i'm abit confused about it all really

msRavenswood

The face value of Plus HB vouchers is currently £27 for adults and £13 for children. Until last March lunch or dinner at Café Mickey cost £33 for adults and £17 for children and lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon cost £55 for adults and £31 for children, chances are that prices have slightly changed by now.

dlpowl

Cafe Mickey character dining is included if you have half board plus.  Inventions character dining and Auberge Princess dining is extra.

If you think you want to eat at any of these places though, you really need to book in advance, especially Auberge.  It's advisable to book your restaurants before you go or you just have to wait for a table which can be a pain and is also a waste of valuable park time.  Also, it's cold in January and a lot of the restaurant queues are outside.

stifle

To use a Plus dining voucher at Auberge de Cendrillon you would need to pay a supplement of €34 per guest. At Inventions it'd be €24. In each case this is on top of any drinks you may choose to purchase.

As mentioned, Café Mickey is covered in full by a Plus voucher.