Booking hotel with annual pass

Started by Terry, July 31, 2016, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

Just wondering if any one on here have booked a hotel directly with an annual pass and how much did you save ie if it was £ 200 per night and we got it for £150 for 4 of us many thanks

Zee79

I booked a few years back & saved quite a lot. I think we got Sequoia family of 4 4n/5d for less than £700 during May half term week.  I'm hoping to do the same this year as just got another AP.

amanda08

I've just booked 2 stays with Dream AP and got 50% discount on both of them. The cheyenne for 4 nights in August has cost £247 and the NPB CC in January was £317 pounds for 2 nights, Both of these were quite a lot cheaper by close to 50% from any package offer I could find online and I priced up on all the different country sites :)

polar vixen

it's there generally a50 torrent discOunt on rooms?  I'm seriously considering getting us annual passes before tge price goes up in October. ...also sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know if you get a carer pass is tge ap is for a disabled person....and is there a phone number I can call to ask questions...every time I try the reservation line they just seen very confused and information id's random

Samninetysix

The AP discount varies depending on time of year and availability. We had massive discounts in February and much smaller discounts at peak times. You only need 1 AP to get the discounts, sometimes they ask for the AP number when booking and from memory i've had to show mine when checking in. Don't forget you also get the discount when purchasing non AP guests tickets at the park entrance.

Zee79

At the moment there seems to be 50% off, ive not tried yet because I'm waiting for our council to put the term dates up for 2017/18. It usually only about 35% of hotel price.

pringy

i called to enquire a few days ago and was quoted £243 using dream pass (60% discount!!) for 2 adults and 2 kids for 2 nights next week at the cheyenne or santa fe.  couldnt decide which so i said i would call back, which i did just 20 mins later by which time i got a really rude lady on the phone and the price had shot up to £390.  she was very rude and said i cant have been quoted the lower price as if i was lying!!! i hung up and blasted off an email to complain :) anyway the following day i thought i would try again so i called back and spoke to a lovely welsh gentleman who went through the details with me and came up with the price of £243 for a new refurbed texas room at the cheyenne!  so i booked it. and also got meal plans as i was so happy with the price!! ;D ;D

Zee79

Some are rude. We rang about dinner reservations, spike to a lovely man who booked two of the restaurants & explained we needed to ring in a few days to book the rest - had to be 60 days for every meal. We rang few days later, got this very rude woman who told us you can't book Inventions using standard vouchers and she couldn't hears us & promptly slammed the phone down on us! My husband rang back, got a total different woman who explained about paying the rest if using the vouchers, explained what we needed to do when we arrived at the hotel. That other woman cost us £6 in call charges!

polar vixen

pringy...that was amazing!  it used to be so Much cheaper for us but as we now need 2 rooms 4 Night's id's coMing In at about 1600!!!!  do although with meal plan I think we'd still ve better of with tge ap saving.  now I'm gonna have yo save up do I can get them while there in September😂

pringy

dont know why some are so rude, they should be sprinkling the disney magic not making people put the phone down!  this is our 4th trip in a year as our passes run out on 19th august, but the first time ever that we have stayed onsite!! we are doing 2 nights at cheyenne then 5 nights in a bungalow tent on le chene gris camp site where we usually stay. im so excited !! ;D

Zee79

I'm going to book mine before my pass expires, don't know if I will renew it though, it will depend on the price hike. We've stayed both on and offsite, both are great and have perks but we now mainly staying on because my dad is in a chat now so it's easier just going back to an on-site hotel, my mam faffs and panics to easily.