Tiana

Started by Princess Chloe, June 18, 2016, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Chloe

Hi i was wondering if princess tiana will be doing the meet and greet near the molly brown in september. We are going on the 12th for a week and i really want to have a photo with her as im celebrating my 30th birthday and would mean alot to me to get a photo with her.

Princess chloe

Vikkilou

Think all you can do is keep checking the programme they are done per week. You can find them on disney website, parade & show times
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Princess Chloe

Thankyou ill check the program before we go.

stifle

She should be there until at least 18 September, but as with everything else, Disney reserves the right to change this.

Princess Chloe

Thankyou hopefully they wont change anything. Thankyou for your help :D

billy

just one tip i'd get there at least 30 mins before her set time as we queued for 1hr 30 mins in feb and they close the line if they think there isnt enough time for everyone to see her.
The CM also gave us the advice that it is better to go to the afternoon rather than the morning meet and greet as in the afternoon she is there with the prince too!

Princess Chloe

Thankyou billy for that tip be even better with prince naveen. Make my birthday extra special. Thanks for all your help. :)

stifle

That must change from day to day as I was at the 11:00 meet on Saturday and they were both there.

MrsRoachy

Quote from: billy on June 21, 2016, 09:46:17 AM
just one tip i'd get there at least 30 mins before her set time as we queued for 1hr 30 mins in feb and they close the line if they think there isnt enough time for everyone to see her.
The CM also gave us the advice that it is better to go to the afternoon rather than the morning meet and greet as in the afternoon she is there with the prince too!

I would agree with getting there early. We happened to be walking past at 1.30 (the meet was at 2) after having lunch at the lucky nugget and there was only 1 other family waiting. It was an unplanned meet but we thought that as the queue was pretty much non existent we waited. The kids were made up to have met a real life prince was well as Tiana and the princesses in the princess pavilion. When we left the queue was huge

I think Tiana was my favourite princess, her dress is amazing

Ohana

I hope you meet her, she and Naveen were wonderful when I met them, they were complimenting my beauty and the beast dress :) I ended up buying the photo because it was so lovely, and I agree, her dress is gorgeous!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Princess Chloe

Thankyou the dress looks gorgeous i have a hot topic tiana dress im planning on wearing. Be special for my birthday. Thankyou everyone for all your help.
:)

DisneyGagaChick

When I saw Tiana in February, there was always a long queue to meet her.  ;D

stormflm595

I'm hoping Tiana will be doing more meet and greets from now on since she proved so popular! I adore her!! :)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Mitchell

My tip would be to get there at 10am, you can easily get it done in 10 minutes even if slowly walking there
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017