What ever happened to the Flash sales?

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, April 29, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

I remember (some time ago) seeing quite regularly flash sales here and there, however in recent years I haven't seen them at all. Just wondering if any of you have seen/booked a flash sale deal and when it was?

I've had some real bargains with these in the past and have been keeping a look out but not seen anything other than the regular Disney deals which don't get me wrong are still good value but those flash sales were excellent weren't they?!

andlorna

Hi, they don't seem to bother anymore with this offer on the British Disney booking site. They seem only to be on the rest of Europe Disney booking sites, obviously the BRITISH ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT. when you look at the average country head count who visits Disney  per year, British visitors is usually very high, but I cannot understand why they don't offer these good offers to us British.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

disneymagic006

Haven't seen any flash sales for a while. Think the last one was on the French site back in December but the 2017 dates weren't available then so didn't book.

Have fingers crossed a flash sale will come on soon x
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: andlorna on April 30, 2016, 04:36:51 AM
Hi, they don't seem to bother anymore with this offer on the British Disney booking site. They seem only to be on the rest of Europe Disney booking sites, obviously the BRITISH ARE NOT AS IMPORTANT. when you look at the average country head count who visits Disney  per year, British visitors is usually very high, but I cannot understand why they don't offer these good offers to us British.

Would be nice wouldn't it? Even now and then I do check the French site now and then here's hoping!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: disneymagic006 on April 30, 2016, 08:41:30 AM
Haven't seen any flash sales for a while. Think the last one was on the French site back in December but the 2017 dates weren't available then so didn't book.

Have fingers crossed a flash sale will come on soon x

I booked thorough French site in November was a lot cheaper than UK site, not a flash sale though we're planning on booking July done our travel just hotel to sort Probsbly use French site again as still cheaper in comparison still I'd love if a flash sale came soon  :D

darrenwest1

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: darrenwest1 on June 04, 2016, 10:49:33 PM
what french site please?

Disneyland Paris French site, basically you can book any other countries offer on the website (but it'll be on that language) OR call DLP and ask to get a quote with the French offer then price up your country offer and compare for the value hope I've made that a little clearer?  :)

darrenwest1