Hotel New York

Started by abismummy, January 10, 2016, 01:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi I've stayed at Cheyenne, NPB and SL and want to try something different but don't want to be disappointed. Loved NPB and pool and facilities were great. Found SL a bit disappointing so only swam once.
Also I hear people are getting great snacks at CC all afternoon and not just 4-6. Although this might not last. But ESC gives you vip fastpass. SL snacks were not a patch on pics I've seen of post HNY and NPB.
Not sure whether to give HNY a go or go back to NPB.
We are going October half term.

Karen101

My SIL is just back from the hotel New York, she enjoyed it ... But she said the rooms are very tired looking, that the hotel needs the TLC and revamping mind you she stayed in the regular rooms not the ESC so I can't offer you any advice from that aspect.

I've booked the CC for the NPB I'm July and am looking forward to it.

bad-pink-tink

I have booked Hotel New York Plaza View Room  for February. I am not doing ESC just standard room. Look out for my trip report  :)
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

ChipandDale99

Personally hotel New York is my favourite hotel on site. The pool is a good size, I like the rooms but they are getting re-done soon. We like that it is just a little bit closer to the parks than the others round the lake as after a long day you don't want to walk too far.
Compared to new port bay it is a lot smaller so it feels less crowded. Breakfast I feel is even better organised.
Finally as you are going in October half term it will be busy so a VIP fastpass will definitely be beneficial.
Hope this helps but I'm a bit biased