True- Life Adventures in Disneyland Paris November 2015

Started by True-lifeadventures, December 27, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legomam

Hello!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for posting your report videos!. We booked our first trip for this November coming and it was great to see how the park might look (and what the weather was like too!).
The clip of the character dinner was brilliant-it looked like lots of fun...and Mickey took a big shine to your Granny. She didn't slow down once-fair play to her!
We've watched one video every night this week and there's none left for tonight...waaaah!!!!
We'll check out your other Youtube videos later :)

True-lifeadventures

Quote from: Legomam on April 29, 2016, 09:11:06 AM
Hello!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for posting your report videos!. We booked our first trip for this November coming and it was great to see how the park might look (and what the weather was like too!).
The clip of the character dinner was brilliant-it looked like lots of fun...and Mickey took a big shine to your Granny. She didn't slow down once-fair play to her!
We've watched one video every night this week and there's none left for tonight...waaaah!!!!
We'll check out your other Youtube videos later :)

Hi!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really glad you found the videos useful. Character dining is great! Just make sure you book before you go!! You have to queue even with a reservation! K's Grandma was awesome that trip. All she wanted to do was meet Pooh and it was the first thing we did!!

We put a new video yesterday and they'll be a new one up next Thursday.
Thanks again for watching.
Click the image below to visit our Vlog channel

WDW - Sept 2013. DLP - Dec 2013. DLP - Dec 2014. DLC - May 2015. DLP - Nov 2015. DLP - Jan 2016. WDW - Sept 2016

WOOKIENOOKIE

Love the blogs, we're off to DLP at the end of May so these are really helpful to plan and orient ourselves.

Sad to see so much of the park behind hoardings for repairs, but you had a great time so i'm sure we will too.
Great snooping on the repair works.

Keep on blogging!