Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nao

Quote from: "rebecca"IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE!

Oh my~! Have tons of fun! :D (woot, "tomorrow" is now today hehe)
Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?// DREAMERS UNITE! ?
[size=85]ICON CREDIT[/size]

rebecca

Im there! In Pleiades which isn't really that bad (: don't have a roommate yet booooo but s'all good! X

Tiffanyfinsy

Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn and good luck Rebecca!  :D
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

WendyDarling

Oh Rebecca you're so lucky!! I wish I was there. Have a great time! Keep us informed!! :)

Kayleighmplatt

Have fun Rebecca!

Oh gosh Very excited Disney Audition tomorrow, then of on holiday to Disney on the 10th ;)

xx

_Natalie_x

WOOO rebecca!! :D fingers crossed I can be your roommate wooo! hahaa :D am off on friday. still so not ready. should probably start packing.. eesh. :p lol!
mainly posting to say AlternativeRock.. I love your DP, when i was in DLP in october i remember seeing the following the leader show and I met that Peter too!!!! he was wonderful!!!! :D Just made me excited that i recognised him loll
hope everyone is ok!!!!
xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Xenia

Hello!! I am new here!! Had a skype interview in February. I am in the talent pool but no news till now... i told them i am available for summer. Is anybody from Greece here that had interview too? I don t really know what to do because i have an offer for another job for five months but of course i prefer Disneyland, but i don t know  when they send me a contract. That waiting list must be huge...

pollypocket

so impatient!

MickeyMouse11

Hi,
my name's Jess and I had an interview to work at the amazing Disneyland Paris for this summer (from June 2012 to September 2012). I got through to the Talent Pool section, and I was wondering if anyone knew or knows when they send out the contracts (so dates you'll be working etc)? Because I kind of need to know so I can see which is cheaper to book to get to Paris (train, plane etc).
Also so I can let my 6th form know, so they don't have a go at me for not attending in June.
Thank you very much!!! :D
 :thumbs:
I Do Believe In Fairies <3

MickeyMouse11

Quote from: "gldc"Summer contractcs will only be sent out after the Easter season is over. So May at the very earliest.
MAY?! :'( Don't actually think I can wait that long 0.0
That's like nearly a whole month still, at the earliest! #I feel dead inside#
 ](*,)
I Do Believe In Fairies <3

Xenia

I sent them a mail and they told me that they don 't know when they send the summer contracts but as soon as they know they will inform me for the dates...

pollypocket

:( so annoying!

missariel

Hello :)
I know there are auditions this month, but does anyone know when the next auditions are after this? I think im ready to give it another shot :)
xx
...Wish I could be part of that world...

fabmoolah

Quote from: "MickeyMouse11"
Quote from: "gldc"Summer contractcs will only be sent out after the Easter season is over. So May at the very earliest.
MAY?! :'( Don't actually think I can wait that long 0.0
That's like nearly a whole month still, at the earliest! #I feel dead inside#
 ](*,)

The Disneyland Paris casting page on facebook has responded to a few comments regarding summer contracts and they all say the same thing: May. But hey! At least we have a definite answer now.

DisneyHolli

Hello everyone ^^ im on the waiting list passd my audition on the 4th of April as a character performer. Iv been on the waiting list before, back last summer, i was put into makeup to become a face character(cinderella), but it didnt work out.. then i was put on the waiting list as a parade dancer... but never got contacted.. as i had holidays booked and stuff.. My hight is 5,7. What are my chances? i know that its harder for just character performers x
Im tired of waiting now ! x