Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melonyrose

Everyone is so friendly! You're all amazing! Haha

My train arrives at London Waterloo at 9:05 so I should hopefully be at pineapple for around 9:30 (if I don't get lost that is). I hope to see you guys there!

Now just trying to figure out how to perform at the character animation part! Actually harder than it sounds.

xo

mchakraverty

Good luck to everyone has interviews. To those in the talent pool - do you know how likely it is that we will get a contract? and when do we find out?! Needing to make other plans if I can't work there...

Cendrillon

A couple of the girls heard a few weeks ago about their contract - so that's proof that the contracts do exist I guess! I'm still waiting to hear about a summer contract though. When did you apply for, mchakraverty?

rebecca

Quote from: "mchakraverty"Good luck to everyone has interviews. To those in the talent pool - do you know how likely it is that we will get a contract? and when do we find out?! Needing to make other plans if I can't work there...

When did you say you could start? They're kind of slow to respond haha, it's a fairly long process.. x

Rex

oooo guys my last night on here tonight before the audition, as I fly out first thing tomorrow morning! eek!!

Any last wise words?
Just think of a wonderful thought..

CharlotteWelsh

Good Luckk :) x

Astya

Have fun Rex.  That's all you can do.  Be yourself x 100 and SMILE :D  And just remember, you can always audition again, you don't know what they're looking for specifically so just give your best :)

@Tiffany - ACE!  :D  If I PM you my email address can you email it to me??

Good luck everyone!  Hurry back and let us know how you got on. xx

Mirrorball

Have a good trip, Rex, and I will see you the day after tomorrow!

ArielBelle

Hi everyone!

I had an account here before but forgot the password AND the username. Haha. Anywho, just thought I would pop by to say hello! I am auditioning in London for Female Look Alike roles in the 11th and am so excited and nervous! I would LOVE to be a part of Disney's 20th Anniversary. :)

I am confused about the eight beats thing. For instance for cowboy do you do eight different poses/movements to eight seperate beats? Ahhh!

Rex

ahh mirrorball yes you will! your purple flower hat right?? I'm in 3/4 lenght AERIE track pants :)

Hi aeriabelle, you've joined us late, there is now 6th of us going to the 11th auditions! The best advice I could give you is read  this thread from pages 88 (I think) to this one :D

Thanks for all the support guys!! xx

ArielBelle

Hi Rex! I have been reading since about page 90 so I will do that! Everyone here is so lovely and supportive, hope to bump into anyone of you! :D

Rex

Well its 6.30am and I'm just about to leave for the airport :D

Have a good audition folks! Hopefully see most of you there!

:D/

missariel

No Disneyland Paris for me this time :( didnt make it through the animation, I think nerves got the better of me! I wasnt prepared for so many people, and it seemed that most of them had loads of dance experience or had been to lots of Disney auditions before..very disapointed and right now it feels rubbish but im sure ill try again as soon as i can...for now ill sit in my hotel room and eat my whole chocolate santa!
To anyone who did get through, well done! It wasnt easy and I hope you went all the way to the end :)
@Rex, I spotted you a few times but you were always at the other side of the room from me! I also didnt know your real name and you didnt turn round when I shouted 'Rex' hehe How did you do??? I hope you got through! xx
...Wish I could be part of that world...

lilylilz

Hello All
My name is lily, just joined the forum

I am off to the casting tomorrow very nervous yet excited.

has any1 been b4? I just dont know what to do or what they expect us to do ect any advise?

lilylilz

for all those who have gone 2 day best of luck and those who have been previously just want to know if there were many black females going for the role of princess tiana? thnks