Disneyland Paris Jobs - Casting news and tips

Started by needmagic, April 23, 2007, 03:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffanyfinsy

@Natalie, that would be amazing!

@Everyone: More news about the interviews?  :D
Do what your heart desires and dont worry about what the others think. At the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most.

rebecca

GAHHHH, I'm not enjoying all this waiting, I'm so nervy! Any news yet anybody? xx

_Natalie_x

What contract did you ask for?? X
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

rebecca

Permanent, saying I can start in November. What contract do you want?

morjen

Hey everyone, I got the email saying after my phone interview about dates in London and what I'll need etc but they said that they would soon be sending another in which I'd have to register to a specific date. A week has gone by and I never got this second email? Is that normal ooor? Can you request to change the location to Dublin if they're doing interviews there?
And also, what sort of questions did they ask in the interview?
 :D

Astya

Hey all!

I'm considering going for the auditions in London...but I have a few questions for UK people who've worked over there...

1.  Do you send in a form to get to audition or is it just first come first served?
2.  How much do you earn? (if you don't mind telling me!)
3.   How often were you able to visit home?
4.  How much dancing/acting experience do you have?
5.  What is the minimum contract time?  What's the usual contract time?

Thanks!

Astya xx

Cendrillon

When they ask that you bring along your application form, does this mean a print out of what was filled in on their recruitment/casting page? I can't remember filling any other kind of form in!

rockingrappunzel

Quote from: "Cendrillon"When they ask that you bring along your application form, does this mean a print out of what was filled in on their recruitment/casting page? I can't remember filling any other kind of form in!
There should be an application form attached to one of the emails, or you might not have been sent it yet. It has a picture of buzz lightyear on the bottom. But don't worry if you can't find it, they bring loads to the interview incase you don't have it and you can fill it in there.

Astya

Do you have to send anything in before you go to the auditions though, or can you just turn up?

Astya

Cendrillon

Quote from: "rockingrappunzel"There should be an application form attached to one of the emails, or you might not have been sent it yet. It has a picture of buzz lightyear on the bottom. But don't worry if you can't find it, they bring loads to the interview incase you don't have it and you can fill it in there.

Oh! I've just been through every email they've sent me and I definitely haven't been sent that form! Are the questions basic enough that I'll be able to fill it in on the spot, or are there lengthy 'explain in so many characters why you want to work for Disney' questions?

I'm so nervous!

rockingrappunzel

no it's easy questions like contact details, working availability dates, it did also ask for a couple of references but they usually go on a cv too. Hmm...wondering if there's any way I can send it to you on here? Or you could pm me an email address or something and I can send it to you? Otherwise, I wouldn't worry too much as you can still fill it in when you get there :P

Astya

Cendrillon - What have you sent them so far?  Do you need to get invited to the auditions?  I'm confused...

Cendrillon

@rockingrappunzel: Haha, they must be stalking this thread or something because about 10 minutes after posting that, they sent it through to me! Thanks for your help, anyway!

@Astya: I'm not auditioning for a character role, I'm interviewing for one of the roles in the park, so I'm afraid I can't tell you too much about auditions S: But as far as my application went, I just applied through their recruiting/casting page and received an email back the next day inviting me to hold a phone interview.

_Natalie_x

Hey Guys, i just received my application form, scaaarryy! Makes it all feel real. need to book my train to manch. Do I fill the form in french or english? Like the section where it says experience?? :/

@rebecca, god your gonna be starting so soon then!!! I am working at the disney store at the mo so id ask for a contract starting in the new year i think so I can finish christmas at the store. I dont think theyd appreciate if i left at the busyiest time of the year :p

@Astya Sorry for confusing you :p We're all kinda talking about interviews in the next few months for customer service jobs like in Hotels, restaurants etc. For the dance auditions in nov, you dont have to be invited you can just turn up :) but so does like 400 other people so i think everyone gets to audition but its busy! :p if you scroll back like 10 pages on this thread, we have had maaaaaaaany discussions about the auditions, and hopefully you'll be able to find some useful information on them. xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Astya

@Natalie - Thank you!  :)  I'll look back.