Restaurant prices xmas eve dinner

Started by abismummy, December 03, 2015, 07:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi I saw a link somewhere to a full list of prices for xmas eve but cant find it. Does anyone have it please x

stifle

Don't know if you looked very hard :) It is in this forum, currently 11 posts below yours. https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=19843.0

abismummy

abismummy

I have seen a link to another one too that has all the other restaurants such as Billy Bobs on. Cant for the life of me think where though x

stifle

Quote from: abismummy on December 03, 2015, 09:34:39 PM
I have seen a link to another one too that has all the other restaurants such as Billy Bobs on. Cant for the life of me think where though x

The Grange at Billy Bob's is not serving Christmas Eve special dinner (only New Year's Eve). Whilst the DLP website states that only the listed restaurants will serve Christmas Eve dinner, it is understood that the other restaurants will serve their normal food at normal prices. For Billy Bob's, that is around €30 per adult guest.

abismummy

Hi this is what I thought but when I called to book I found out that it is 59 per adult and 25 per child so im having second thoughts now. Café Mickey is the usual price for dinner and lunch but cant use the vouchers for the dinner so might cancel Billy Bobs and do the lunch at Café Mickey. Thanks.

solo_beckett

Those not providing a specific Christmas meal are still charging a higher cost. I was quoted 69.99 for both Agrabah and Cape Cod so I chose Cape Cod as I felt 70eur for Agrabah was a bit costly and we are staying in NBC so can use the lounge before and after for drinks

aj2703

I have booked Chez Remy for 7pm Christmas eve and was told the Adult price is E69. They didn't have a price for the child's menu...