Afternoon treats

Started by abismummy, November 12, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hiya in the summer these were ice cream or donut - does this change in the winter please?

LotsoHugginBear

A friend of mine visited Disneyland last week and only had the chocie between donut and ice cream bar. So it seems that they have been no changes.

Mafooouk

Depends where you go different places have different items, best to look around :)

Zee79

When we went at New Year my kids were happy eating ice cream whilst drinking hot chocolate. We also had donuts or brownies.

Littlemay

I don't suppose anyone has been recently and can confirm which locations are currently listed on the pause gourmande vouchers? Thanks.

stifle

Pause Gourmande vouchers are valid at any indoor counter-service restaurant in either park.

This includes:

• all the restaurants both sides of Main Street USA except Walt's: An American Restaurant
  • In Frontierland, Cowboy Cookout Barbecue, Fuente del Oro, Last Chance Café
  • In Adventureland, Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost and Restaurant Hakuna Matata
  • In Fantasyland, Toad Hall, Au Chalet de la Marionette, Pizzeria Bella Notte
  • In Discoveryland, Café Hyperion
  • In Parc Walt Disney Studios, Restaurant en Coulisse and Blockbuster Café

billy

Quote from: stifle on January 27, 2016, 08:41:05 PM
Pause Gourmande vouchers are valid at any indoor counter-service restaurant in either park.

This includes:

• all the restaurants both sides of Main Street USA except Walt's: An American Restaurant
  • In Frontierland, Cowboy Cookout Barbecue, Fuente del Oro, Last Chance Café
  • In Adventureland, Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost and Restaurant Hakuna Matata
  • In Fantasyland, Toad Hall, Au Chalet de la Marionette, Pizzeria Bella Notte
  • In Discoveryland, Café Hyperion
  • In Parc Walt Disney Studios, Restaurant en Coulisse and Blockbuster Café

That's really helpful thank you.

Rolo

Picture of our pause gourmande voucher this month
It's in dutch but it says you get a hot or cold drink and magnum ice cream or a sugared donut.
When we were at Marionnette's we could also choose a fresh fruit cup.

petals

Quote from: abismummy on November 12, 2015, 06:33:08 PM
Hiya in the summer these were ice cream or donut - does this change in the winter please?

We were there about two weeks ago and it was only ice-cream or donut in most places but the place in the Studios also offered fruit and I think the Pizza Outpost may have offered a third choice as well

Littlemay

Thanks that's really helpful to see the actual printed voucher. Whilst the kids will happily eat ice cream in Feb I'm not a fan and not keen on donuts so hoping to find somewhere with a alternative!

stifle

As the Pause Gourmande is free of charge you may just need to take what you're given ;)

Karen101

We found the same when we were there last :)

I just enjoyed the coffee left the treats for the kids :)

petals

Quote from: Littlemay on January 30, 2016, 08:52:16 AM
Thanks that's really helpful to see the actual printed voucher. Whilst the kids will happily eat ice cream in Feb I'm not a fan and not keen on donuts so hoping to find somewhere with a alternative!

The vouchers actually state you're only allowed a donut or ice-cream. I think the two places we came across that offered something else only did it out of niceness they weren't necessarily supposed to

rebecca20

We generally decided to collect all ours on our first day and not worry with queuing for the rest of the trip. Just an idea (obviously not if you are getting ice cream).
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.