Student Annual Passports

Started by niamhbrads, August 10, 2015, 03:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niamhbrads

I'm planning on buying an annual pass for my trip in December of this year buy calling up and asking for the crossover deal from the French site. I noticed that the site offers a Student pass at an extra discounted price and only specifies that you need an 'identity document and a student card valid at the entrance'. Having read through the T&C, no where does it specify that you must be a French student unless that falls under the term 'valid'.
Has anyone tried this before and can help me out? I know its going a bit far but as a student I need to save everywhere I can! :-[
Thanks in advance xx

stifle

I also don't see a reason it wouldn't work – but remember, only the Francilien pass is available at student rate, and you can't use it the two days immediately after you get it.

Lindsydd

I bought a student pass in february (I'm from Belgium). I just showed them my Belgian student card, the cm looked at it for a moment and took a copy. So it shouldn't be a problem. And indeed, remember that you can't use it the 2 following days :)

Pluto_Molly21

Hi guys,

I'm looking into getting the Student Annual Pass but does anyone know if you can buy one and get it delivered to England? If so would this prevent the two block out days after switching the temporary copy? I'm finding it a nightmare to get any information.

Thankyouuu  :)

stifle

They need to be bought in person so they can verify your student ID.

Pluto_Molly21

that sucks but thank you for your help. :)