From 5th to 15th !

Started by Owain, April 20, 2007, 11:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

I like the 5 years castle too. It was a very diffrent event. I remember all the park was a huge fools-ship with all the decoration the very colourful events and the fools castle in the center. It was great at the time and I´ve had a lot of fun there! But I also like the 1th birthday  :lol:

I was very disapointed about the 10th birthday event.

The 15th birthday event it great for the time when it happen! Hope in 10 years it always will be!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

disney_dudette

YOu can realy see the diffrence!
:tink:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I liked the castle decoration during The festival of fools, but this years castle decoration blew me away, It's so beautiful u can feel the love, and all the work that peaple have put in Disneyland Resort Paris. I have to say, guys, it's a job verry,verry well done. Who agrees with me?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "WaltDisneyFanBoy"Who agrees with me?

Pretty much everyone on this forum :wink:

-breeno-

I can hardly remember the 5th anniversary because i was only 3 :P   But we've got a few pictures of them in a big photo album which has photos from every year we've been to DLRP.  I'll try a dig it out and put the 5th anniversary pictures on sometime.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Disneyana

I didn't liked the 5th anniversary castle. Don't know, but for me it was too colourful. But the Parade they had was very cool. I very much prefer all the decoration and the castle of the 15th.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I liked the castle decoration for the 5fth. But I love the decoration that they use now 10 times better