Magical Shuttle?

Started by Komble, October 28, 2015, 11:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komble

With less than 100 days until our trip (weeeeeeeee!) I decided to go ahead and see if I could book the TGV early...

Right now, it's looking like the Magical Shuttle (http://magicalshuttle.co.uk/) would in fact be the cheaper option, however, I have a few questions (I did a quick Google search but I can't quite figure it out so maybe you will be able to help me!)

I notice that the bus leaves every 45 minutes or so... When buying your ticket do you need to select which time you want or is it something that you just walk up to on the day and hop on? How does this work at busier times? I'm going the first week of February so I do not expect it to be too busy!

Also, how long does the journey take roughly (CDG to Santa Fe) - about 1-2 hours?

Again, I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before!

<3

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: Komble on October 28, 2015, 11:21:32 PM
I notice that the bus leaves every 45 minutes or so... When buying your ticket do you need to select which time you want or is it something that you just walk up to on the day and hop on? How does this work at busier times? I'm going the first week of February so I do not expect it to be too busy!

No, you just get to the ticket desk and show your print out and you get on the next bus.

Quote from: Komble on October 28, 2015, 11:21:32 PMAlso, how long does the journey take roughly (CDG to Santa Fe) - about 1-2 hours?

About 1 hour depending on traffic on the motor ways. When you get on the bus, you will be asked which hotel you are staying at. The drop offs start at Newport Bay, Santa Fe, Sequoia Lodge and Hotel New York.

<3
[/quote]
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Komble

Thanks very much, this answered my questions.

Just bought the tickets online as I found a 10% off promo code (MAGIC, if anyone else is interested!)

72 euro return seemed pretty reasonable to me, and now I can relax knowing there is nothing else to sort before the trip (except for euros!)

Mileto

Komble, thanks for the promo code!
We are with private transfer this time, but I'll give it to our friends travelling soon. Maybe they can use it.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DisneyMumOf1

Komble  we to are going the first week of Feb and booked the shuttle  ;D We're staying at Sequoia Lodge. How quick has it come round! Not long now!

Komble

So many of us going the first week of February, DisneyMumOf1!

When I first started my countdown it was 308 days, now it's only 96! The excitement is really growing now :D

Mileto, you're more than welcome!