Chez Remy or Auberge de Cendrillon?

Started by ecoutetoncoeur, October 14, 2015, 09:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoutetoncoeur

Hi everyone! :D
I am going to Disneyland Paris from the 22nd to the 26th of November. We would like to eat at the restaurant Chez Remy or Auberge de Cendrillon on the 24th. Do you know if we can book our lunch when we arrive during the check in at the Hotel (We will stay at the Cheyenne) or is it better to book before our departure by calling them? :)
And what is your opinion about these two restaurants? Chez Remy is better than Auberge de Cendrillon or viceversa?

22/24.10.14 - DLP; 22/26.11.15 - DLP

DisneyRon

I haven't had the pleasure of eating at Chez Remy yet, but I rather enjoyed my visit to Auberge de Cendrillon in September 2014. :)

2 things to keep in mind though.
1) Auberge de Cendrillon is a character restaurant, Chez Remy is not. ;) this is reflected in the price, but also in the experience. :)
2) IF you decide to choose Auberge de Cendrillon, be sure to book it as soon as you can.
It's quite popular, and as such will be likely fully booked around lunch time if you wait until you arrive to make a reservation.

c3po

I've eaten in both, and the food quality was definitely higher at Auberge. But the question is just as much who you are travelling with. If travelling with boys, Auberge might not be the place for them, unless they are big princess fans. With the price for Auberge being so high, it's only worth it if you are willing to make the most out of your time with the princesses.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

stifle

I've never been to Auberge de Cendrillon (though I'd like to try it). I like Bistrot Chez Rémy a lot for its theming and simple but delicious menu.

As mentioned above, Auberge de Cendrillon tends to get booked up far in advance so book it if you want to go there.

MattR

I can only agree to the former posts.

Foodwise Auberge is the choice.

Decorationwise Remy.

I personally would book Investions or Walts instead. No princesses and better food than Remy for about the same price as Auberge.