Can anyone help!?

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 12, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so we got home yesterday and whilst unpacking this morning I discovered my little boys Pirates of the Caribbean tshirt is not in there  :(

We're returning but not until feb 2016 and am really sad that I've obviously not packed it and it must be in the room or fell out of the carrier bag it was in. It was he's absolute favourite ride and I was going to show him when we got home he didn't even know id bought it. I got him a few little surprises to have when we came home. I'm totally gutted!

I've already looked atthe Disney store site and its not on there, is there a way I can order from DLP? Or is any kind person reading this over there soon that could possibly pick one up and post? Of course I'd transfer the money and pay postage ect. So hoping there's a way I can get it. Just Incase any of you know anywhere online it was dark brown with the skull on I think! Size 10a. If you spot it anywhere let me know I'd be forever grateful! He's only 7 but sizes come up small! But I got him the Haloween one here and they were same size.

Any help or info I would appreciate so very much  :)

twentythingamabobs

Ah what a shame!! Have you been in touch with the hotel? They might have it and can post it to you if you offer to pay postage!

If not, I am happy to re-buy for you but I don't go until 20th December :(

chrisvalentine

we going 7 dec if you would like me to pick one up for you xxx

norhel

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on October 12, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

I've already looked atthe Disney store site and its not on there, is there a way I can order from DLP?

Any help or info I would appreciate so very much  :)

At the first post here you'll find contact info for DLP's mail order service:
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=8160.0

And the official contact form:
https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.co.uk/contact-us.html
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou for the kind offers to pick me one up  :D and Thankyou for the link for mail order service! Great tip for future reference but thankfully it turned up in place I did not expect  ::) but I'm just so happy that we've got it. So panic over! So nice to know I've got helpful Disney fans here to help though!

haribosmum

Glad all sorted and found.  We had an issue last visit that the 'free' fleece blanket we had bought was never put in our shopping bag and not noticed till we got home.  Had a few emails backwards and forwards to guest services and eventually as a 'gesture of goodwill' they did send us one, so was going to suggest contacting them as they can definitely send merchandise over :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: haribosmum on October 13, 2015, 02:34:29 PM
Glad all sorted and found.  We had an issue last visit that the 'free' fleece blanket we had bought was never put in our shopping bag and not noticed till we got home.  Had a few emails backwards and forwards to guest services and eventually as a 'gesture of goodwill' they did send us one, so was going to suggest contacting them as they can definitely send merchandise over :-)

That's amazing they sent you that as a good will gesture  :) I'm so relieved i found it. Because hell want to wear it!

Mileto

Great that you solved the problem so ... painlessly  ;D

Could you make a foto and show us this precious t-schirt?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

littlebitofpixiedust

I would love too but it's been so long since I posted pics if there's a way I can do from an iPad/iPhone tell me? My laptop is and has been broken for some time now  :'(

Mileto

Then writing a post, down under the box there is a text "Attachments and other options". From here you can choose a photo from your device.
Other option is (if you upload your photos somewhere in internet) to copy the link to the photo and paste it between these 2

[....  img]here you put the link[...../img]

But without the dots, I put them, because without them you won't see anything.

The link is something like this: http:/ . . . . . .jpg

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP

littlebitofpixiedust

Just trying out on iPhone

[attachment deleted by admin]

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Mileto on October 15, 2015, 08:05:21 AM
Then writing a post, down under the box there is a text "Attachments and other options". From here you can choose a photo from your device.
Other option is (if you upload your photos somewhere in internet) to copy the link to the photo and paste it between these 2

Thankyou for advice turns out the iPad will not upload but my iPhone will!? I tried a photo out that I had on my phone from last weeks trip and Ta-dah! It worked  ;D so I shall take a photo of his tshirt in a while and show you may have to do a revised trip report with photos now I can actually upload. Very happy thanks again

Mileto

Oh, I'm happy you could understand my explanation.  :D

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Mileto on October 15, 2015, 08:05:21 AM

Quote from: Mileto on October 14, 2015, 08:14:32 AM
Great that you solved the problem so ... painlessly  ;D

Could you make a foto and show us this precious t-schirt?

[attachment deleted by admin]

littlebitofpixiedust

Not a great photo but it's a great t shirt I tried adding photo of the back also as it's interesting but won't upload 2nd photo 😏