Inventions - which characters will be there?

Started by abismummy, July 15, 2015, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi I think I remember seeing a list of dates and characters for Inventions but cant remember where. Can anyone help?

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on July 15, 2015, 08:20:14 PM
Hi I think I remember seeing a list of dates and characters for Inventions but cant remember where. Can anyone help?

The list you mean is only for the Sunday Brunches, character appearances for "normal" meals are entirely unknown for us visitors. ;)

abismummy

Oh I see. As we like buffet restaurants we had decided on Inventions and Cape Cod and also Buffalo Bills (non buffet). But we couldn't decide on the 4th night so thought maybe Inventions again if the characters were different. Do they ever have princesses there too? Thank you.

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on July 15, 2015, 08:31:49 PM
Oh I see. As we like buffet restaurants we had decided on Inventions and Cape Cod and also Buffalo Bills (non buffet). But we couldn't decide on the 4th night so thought maybe Inventions again if the characters were different. Do they ever have princesses there too? Thank you.

As far as I'm aware Inventions only hosts princesses if the theme for a Sunday brunch calls for it, the normal meals will usually have a selection of classic characters. :)

If you want to meet the princesses then L'Auberge de Cendrillon is your place to go, though it is a table-service meal rather than a buffet. Not to mention, it's more expensive than eating at Inventions. :)

Susiesuedisney

I can't take any credit as this was a simple copy/paste. Website (in case of updates for the rest of the year) plus source: http://www.charactercentral.net/forum/topic3079-inventions-brunch-official-topic--updated-241014.aspx

08/03/15 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse

15/03/15 - Neverland - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee

22/03/15 - Classics (Three Pigs) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, The Three Little Pigs

29/03/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice

05/04/15 - Easter Sunday (Alice in Wonderland) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Dee and Dum

06/04/15 - Easter Monday (100 Acre Wood) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit

12/04/15 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, JAQ and GUS!!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming

19/04/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie

26/04/15 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto (Donald is NOT listed)

27/04/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice

03/05/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

10/05/15 - Holiday (Bank Holiday?) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale

17/05/15 - Classics (Three Pigs) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, The Three Little Pigs

24/05/15 - Neverland - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Peter Pan, Wendy Darling, Captain Hook and Mr Smee

31/05/15 - Mother's Day - Characters TBC

07/06/15 - Under the Sea (Ariel) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip, Dale, Ariel and Prince Eric

14/06/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie

21/06/15 - Music Festival (New Orleans) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Tiana and Naveen and a live band

28/06/15 - Cuisine (VIPs) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Max

05/07/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel

12/07/15 - Frenchy (for the 14th July French holiday) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, and Duffy

19/07/15 - Princess (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip

26/07/15 - Princess (Cinderella) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Jaq and Gus!, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla and Prince Charming

02/08/15 - Summer (Stitch) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Clarice, Stitch and Angel

09/08/15 - Magic - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice

16/08/15 - London - Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Duffy, Mary Poppins, Bert and two Penguins

23/08/15 - Princess AGAIN! (Aurora) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip

30/08/15 - Oriental (Aladdin) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie

06/09/15 - Orient Express - Mickey, Minnie, Scrooge, Goofy, Daisy, Chip, Dale and Pluto

13/09/15 - Princess (Snow White) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

20/09/15 - Cinema - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Clarice

27/09/15 - Aristocats - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse

abismummy

Thank you. Are the characters the same at Cafe Mickey x

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on July 18, 2015, 01:46:43 PM
Thank you. Are the characters the same at Cafe Mickey x

Nope, each restaurant runs it's own set of characters. Usually classic Disney characters, but a different set from Inventions. :)

Again, they don't publish the characters that will be present at any of the restaurants on any given day.

The Sunday Brunches being the only exception. ;)

Disneyprincesswannab

Anyone know what the theme is in Inventions buffet on 1st November please?
Thanks!

DisneyRon

Quote from: Disneyprincesswannab on July 18, 2015, 04:13:48 PM
Anyone know what the theme is in Inventions buffet on 1st November please?
Thanks!

checking the link posted above, according to that site they don't update the list for the latter part of the year until September, so you'll need to wait a while longer I'm afraid. :)

Disneyprincesswannab

Thanks DisneyRon-we are going for the Halloween party and thought the themed lunch the next day would help take the sting out of going home!

sarahh83

when we visited in Feb 2014 we did cafe mickey one night and then on valentines night we did inventions

cafe mickey characters - mickey, minnie, goofy, pluto, eeyore, pooh bear, tigger, chip and dale

inventions - mickey and minnie in special valentines outfits, gepetto, eeyore, pluto, donal and daisy (again special outfits)

First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

stifle

Quote from: Disneyprincesswannab on July 18, 2015, 04:28:01 PM
Thanks DisneyRon-we are going for the Halloween party and thought the themed lunch the next day would help take the sting out of going home!

It will do that, but it'll also evacuate your wallet  :o

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stifle on July 28, 2015, 08:46:07 AM
It will do that, but it'll also evacuate your wallet  :o

Who cares, that's their decision right?
I'm doing Halloween brunch on the 31st, Halloween Soirée AND Sunday brunch on the 1st.
I don't see what the problem is?
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''