Baby Merchandise

Started by musicaljojo, July 05, 2015, 10:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicaljojo

My friend has just discovered she's pregnant, so I was hoping to bring her some baby themed items back from Disneyland Paris....either Bambi or Simba related, is there a particular shop that sells this stuff?

Has anyone seen any baby related stuff in the shops?

daddyof2

If I remember rightly from last June (it may have changed), Bixby Babies on Main St USA is good for babywear (though won't be cheap, as it's at DLP)

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/disneyland-park/main-street-usa/bixby-babies/

HildeKitten

Yes, that'd definitely the shop to check!
Aside from that, check out the other stores for bits and bobs, back in 2010 my husband and I did an AMAZING sales deal on a little bag full of organic cotton baby stuff (it had a t-shirt, one of those pants suit baby things, booties, bib and little hat). It was like 70% and we found it in La Girafe Curieuze in Adventureland of all places.

So definitely have a look in all the shops, because whilst Bixie Babes (on Town Square, opposite the entrance to the Discovery Arcade) is definitely the go to place, there may be stuff in other stores. If I recall correctly, one of the stores more towards the middle of Disney Village also sells quite a bit of baby things.