Started by Rocketeer, June 11, 2015, 08:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

Teaser for the next film from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Zootropolis

https://youtu.be/ZBfPajGKA9c

Release dates:
France 10th February '16
UK 25th March '16

QuoteThe modern mammal metropolis of Zootropolis is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it's a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn't so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery. Walt Disney Animation Studios' "Zootropolis" a comedy-adventure directed by Byron Howard ("Tangled," "Bolt") and Rich Moore ("Wreck-It Ralph," "The Simpsons") and co-directed by Jared Bush ("Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero").

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

HildeKitten

I kinda like it :)
I'm interested to see the proper trailer.

Rocketeer

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Rocketeer

HildeKitten

I'm hoping to be able to catch that in the cinema actually, it looks like a really fun movie :)
(But first I want to see Hail Caesar).

Ej2903

Watched the clip in front of the good dinosaur last week (got to love kids AM screenings of movies £1.50 to see the good dinosaur). Hadn't really known a lot about it so wasn't really bothered about it but the clip I saw was actually really funny and it's currently got a 100% rotten tomatoes rating with some really good comments attached so I'm really looking forward to it now.

Rocketeer

Looks like its another hit.

Disney's Zootopia roared to a $19.5 million Friday at the North American box office, where it now looks likely to earn a record $70 million-plus for the weekend.

Zootopia is all but assured of besting Frozen to score the biggest three-day debut of all time for Disney Animation Studios, as well as scoring the top March opening for an animated film, not to mention one of the top starts for any pic in the month.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-zootopia-heads-record-872657

haribosmum

I'm off to see this at a preview showing on Sunday 13th, looking forward to it!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20