Cheyenne breakfast

Started by frostie, May 27, 2015, 11:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Anyone know if they have Marmite at the Cheyenne???

REALLY stupid question I know - but after reading the reviews of breakfast, my daughter will probably only eat the toast. I'm not sure if the sliced bread is the similar to Portugal, but the sliced bread there is quite sweet. She regularly eats Marmite at home and so I could look out for the little 'hotel' style individual portions for the 4 mornings we are there.
Personally I can't wait for the croissants and pain au chocolat!!!
Thank you in advance

LotsoHugginBear

I have never seen Marmite at any of the Disney hotels. But I have to say, I never looked for it.

stifle

Having consulted with some relatives who were there last year, they say they did not see any Marmite. Better bring your own.

frostie

Thank you everyone. Better be on the look out for single portions!

andrew@magicaldlp

No Marmite but plenty of Nutella, butter and cheese!  ;D
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

HildeKitten

I can't remember ever seeing marmite either.
They have lots of other things (jams, Nutella, butter, cold meats, honey too I think, stuff like that) so even if you can't bring marmite, she's may find something else she likes :)

frostie

Will definitely have to bring marmite.
My daughter doesn't know about her trip to Disneyland Paris yet. I have been secretly trying to introduce different foods to her like croissants and pain au chocolat with no joy! My next effort is muesli/cereal bars.
She is a strange child..... Doesn't like jam, Nutella, honey, pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets etc. She would sit down to a cooked 'Sunday lunch' every meal if she could!!! Breakfast consists of toast and marmite, fresh fruit and milk to drink. I've tried nearly every cereal in Tesco with no joy!
What is the fruit like at breakfast? I've heard it is tinned fruit..... is it edible???
Of course if it is crazy busy at breakfast in August then we may have to skip early breakfast at the Cheyenne and grab something on the way to or in the park. Any recommendations?

Jane

Hi - we stayed at the Cheyenne earlier this month.  We thought the breakfast was good and the fruit, although 'tinned' was nice.  One tip I'd suggest is booking a late slot (they did breakfast until 11am when we were there).  That means you nip out early and grab a quick MacD's breakfast (or something else) on the way to the 'extra magic hours' and then come back at 10am when the crowds are all surging into the park and have a leisurely brunch!  Have a lovely time!

HildeKitten

In summer they often have stalls in the park selling fruit, and maybe you can bring a pack of apples with you to give her?
Mind you, at least her dislike for overly sugary stuff and junk food means she's eating pretty healthy right, total bonus ;)