What do you think about the Hotelmap Flyer ?

Started by Magicpartytime, April 03, 2015, 04:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the Hotelmaps Flyer ?

It´s OK
0 (0%)
You could integrate in: Disney Village Information
0 (0%)
You could integrate: Informations about Parks
0 (0%)
You could integrate: more Hotel Information
1 (100%)
You could integrate: Disney Village Information & Informations about Parks
0 (0%)
You could integrate: Disney Village Information & Informations about Parks & more Hotel Information
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: April 17, 2015, 04:43:35 PM

Magicpartytime

Queen Elsa

You asked this question before but nobody seems to know what you are talking about? Perhaps you could elaborate?

HildeKitten

I think he means these things. I scanned the one I got at the Cheyenne some years ago when I stayed in a DLP last.
front
back

Of course, that's just my guess, when I think of hotelmap flyer that's what pops to mind.
I've not seen the ones they are currently using, but I can't imagine they've changed that much. I thought they were always alright.

Basically, to me personally a Disney hotel is much like any other hotel during a holiday: you go there to sleep, shower/refresh yourself etc and have breakfast and not much more.
It would be fantastic if they would bring the characters, which I doubt they would because DLP has a bit of a problem where they don't do the logical, cost effective things most of the time, but for the rest,
Making things a little cheaper would be nice though, because jeez, the prices can be quite ridiculous nowadays!
I can imagine, however, that families with children, feel differently about the lack of entertainment.