first timers looking for advice

Started by Siobhan82, March 02, 2015, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocker

my top tips are -

1. Get Ratatouille fast passess as soon as you enter Hollywood Studios as the ride is great & the passes go fast.

The new Ratatouille ride in Hollywood Studios - c'est superbe! & at present probably the most popular ride in the park.  I didn't see a queue of less than 45 mins & sometimes it was 2 hours.  At park opening 2 queues form, a big one on the left for the ride itself & on the right a smaller queue for fastpasses.  The fastpasses were all gone not long after mid day.

2. If one day of your visit is predicted to be poor weather, make this the day you go to Hollywood Studios as there's lots more indoor stuff (shows etc) to do there than the main park

3. If you're going for 3 days or more, see if annual passes might work for you

4. Before you go, download the Disneyland Paris App so you always have queue times to hand.

If either of you are on O2, they only charge £1.99/day for data on the continent.  With this in mind, I downloaded the official Disney app (it's the castle on a white background in the app store).  Found it really useful to have access to queue times all the times & work my day around those.  Defo worth £2 a day.

Have fun. 

TappyFish

Quote from: rocker on March 10, 2015, 06:47:44 PM
my top tips are -

1. Get Ratatouille fast passess as soon as you enter Hollywood Studios as the ride is great & the passes go fast.

The new Ratatouille ride in Hollywood Studios - c'est superbe! & at present probably the most popular ride in the park.  I didn't see a queue of less than 45 mins & sometimes it was 2 hours.  At park opening 2 queues form, a big one on the left for the ride itself & on the right a smaller queue for fastpasses.  The fastpasses were all gone not long after mid day.

2. If one day of your visit is predicted to be poor weather, make this the day you go to Hollywood Studios as there's lots more indoor stuff (shows etc) to do there than the main park

3. If you're going for 3 days or more, see if annual passes might work for you

4. Before you go, download the Disneyland Paris App so you always have queue times to hand.

If either of you are on O2, they only charge £1.99/day for data on the continent.  With this in mind, I downloaded the official Disney app (it's the castle on a white background in the app store).  Found it really useful to have access to queue times all the times & work my day around those.  Defo worth £2 a day.

Have fun.

This is actually all round good advice. Thanks for sharing! :D

stifle

3 is better than O2 in that respect, charging absolutely nothing to use mobile data in France assuming you've got data allowance left.