access to Disneyl. Hotel ?

Started by Magicpartytime, March 08, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicpartytime

How can i get access before 8am from train station to disneyland Hotel ?

DisneyRon

You walk in through the front door I imagine. ;)
The front desk at the DLH is always staffed as far as I'm aware, and I very much doubt you'll be unable to exit the train station. Whether or not you'll be able to check in is a different matter, but there should be staff present to assist you if needed.

To be fair, I'm not sure if the fences between the station and the hotel will be closed or not.

caspdex

I think you would have to go around the back of the station and in the front door,

MulanRouge

Can anyone be more specific with directions for OP though please? I know from experience that I could find no directions to it other than through the park gates when I arrived one year. I had a husband on crutches, a toddler in a buggy and a suitcase to manage. I knew it was close enough to not need a bus but just couldn't get to it. No one at the station would advise me and I ended up having to traipse through to the park, putting the luggage through the scanner, before arriving at the hotel in tears.

I'm sure it's pretty simple to find. I certainly wouldn't want anyone else to arrive as stressed as I did...

caspdex

Come out of the station, turn left, walk past all the bus stops, you should then see the road to the front entrance of the hotel.

MulanRouge

Quote from: caspdex on March 09, 2015, 09:23:01 AM
Come out of the station, turn left, walk past all the bus stops, you should then see the road to the front entrance of the hotel.

Now why couldn't someone have told me that 9 years ago???!!