Characters for March 2015

Started by Lucyloo, February 27, 2015, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi all,

Anyone know which characters are currently out and about and where best to see them?

Travelling end of March with 3 1/2yr old boy so wouldn't really be interested in princesses but would love to see Spider man, and anyone from Toy Story / Monsters Inc.

Any tips on where they normally appear from and what time of day?

Thanks +

DLPWonders (Banned)

There aren't that many random characters going to be out, since they'll be performing in Goofy's Garden Party 4 times a day.
But Thumper & Miss Bunny will be at Casey's Corner, Rapunzel in Fantasyland, Minnie Mouse at Boarding House, Mickey Mouse at his Pavillion and the princesses at their Pavillion. Check the schedule for more information. Times will stay the same.
http://news.disneylandparis.ie/IE/EN/Neutral/Images/ShowsAndParades.pdf
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Sulley15

In the studios they got stars in car show from 12-14 where you can meet great characters. We got loads of signatures but seemed to the same ones every day..
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Farailde

I love how the park is getting full off flowers! But I'm also a little sad to read that there are going to be less random characters around. I'm going in 2 weeks for just one day and would have loved to get some pictures with characters.
Does anyone know if there's a chance I would still meet Captain Jack Sparrow for instance? And were I would find him?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Farailde on February 27, 2015, 10:35:00 PM
I love how the park is getting full off flowers! But I'm also a little sad to read that there are going to be less random characters around. I'm going in 2 weeks for just one day and would have loved to get some pictures with characters.
Does anyone know if there's a chance I would still meet Captain Jack Sparrow for instance? And were I would find him?

Captain Jack Sparrow is very random, and definitely not out every day. It's just pure luck.
But IF he's out, he will be in front of Blue Lagoon.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Farailde

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 27, 2015, 10:56:34 PM
Captain Jack Sparrow is very random, and definitely not out every day. It's just pure luck.
But IF he's out, he will be in front of Blue Lagoon.

Okay, thanks!

I was also wondering: Rapunzel has her own meeting place in the morning. Will she be joining the other princesses in princess pavilion in the afternoon?
We're going to do Disney Studio's in the morning, but I know my sister would like to get a picture with her. I know that you can't choose your princess, but if she's at the pavilion, my sister at least has a chance ;)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Farailde on February 28, 2015, 09:52:09 PM
Okay, thanks!

I was also wondering: Rapunzel has her own meeting place in the morning. Will she be joining the other princesses in princess pavilion in the afternoon?
We're going to do Disney Studio's in the morning, but I know my sister would like to get a picture with her. I know that you can't choose your princess, but if she's at the pavilion, my sister at least has a chance ;)

No she will not. For Swing Into Spring she will only be at her own locationl.

Farailde

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 28, 2015, 10:21:46 PM
No she will not. For Swing Into Spring she will only be at her own locationl.

Oh, that's to bad for us than. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Ajiira

Spiderman and Buzz Lightyear both have meet and greets in Disney studios at the moment, we were there last week.  Buzz is by the Crush coaster in the morning and Spiderman is inside next to the Blockbuster Cafe. The queue for Buzz was only about 20 min but Spiderman was over an hour, we didnt wait for him :)