Checking in and collecting park passes

Started by Ajiira, February 22, 2015, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajiira

Going to DLP in a few weeks time and staying in the Cheyenne Mon-Fri, because we got such a great deal we decided to add a few days either end of the holiday to explore Paris or La Vallee Village but couldn't get to stay in the Cheyenne so we are in the Kyriad on the Sunday night at the start of the holiday and the Fri, Sat night at the end.

Thought this was a good idea too so that we werent travelling from the UK (and home again) on  the days we had our park passes for. so making full use of the passes on the mon and fri.

What i'm wondering is, is it possible to leave our cases at the Cheyenne after we check out of the Kyriad i.e morning time and get our park passes or would we only get our passes once we have officially checked in which i think is 14.00 or 15.00??  :o

stecal

hi last week i checked in to the cheyenne at 12.30 and they had rooms ready so went straight to the room and also got my passes then but i know in the past i have dumped the bags at baggage storage and checked in late afternoon/evening but still got my passes etc on arrival,i think you can get your passes from anytime after 8am the day you are checking in but depending on what time you arrive you might not get a room straight away if none are available that early

caspdex

You can check in early enough to have your tickets for the start of EMH, you will have to use luggage storage at the Cheyenne until you get your room.