Best Times to Dine?

Started by BestThingsInLifeAreFree, February 06, 2015, 09:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestThingsInLifeAreFree

Hi All,
We are arriving at DLP on the 14th Feb and staying for 4 nights. We have Half Board Plus and I've chosen Cafe MIckey, The Steakhouse and we're paying extra for Inventions. Still deciding on the 4th Choice if anyone has any recommendations - I fancy Blue Lagoon though!
Just wondering as everyone tells me different - what time is best to reserve a table for evening meal!
There's myself, hubbie & daughter aged 5, we know it will be action packed and we don't want to miss anything, so want to make sure we make the right choices!
Hope someone can help!!
:)

aquacat2

I would give Bistrot Chez Remy a spin, I really enjoyed it and so did my friend, the menu is a bit limited but the food was the best we had all week.
That said I didn't go to Blue Lagoon so I can't compare it there but we did go to the steakhouse and preferred the steak at Chez Remy.
We found that due to the reduced park opening times if you want to eat in the park due to it being an off peak period your kind of dictated when to eat by the opening hours of the venue. That said we usually did it in their last bookable slot and the places were a bit quieter.

Hope this helps :)
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015