Inventions

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 24, 2015, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi, we go in 3 weeks and i have heard recently that inventions is the same price day and night, as characters are there all the time, is this true? We have planned to go on a wednesday lunch, just to have the yummy food, not to meet anyone, ,and when i rang up and booked it, i wasnt told they were there all the time. Its not an issue, i just want to know so if i need to put extra money away for it, i can. Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

polar vixen

When we went in November the lunch was five euros cheaper than the evening meal

michellemumof2xx

Ah right, where there characters there then and thats why it was more expensive?Or was it just the yummy food and no characters? Thanks

littlebitofpixiedust

We went mid December on a Tuesday around 2pm and characters were there  :) can't remember the Price but I don't remember it being much difference in the evening meal the year before. I was as baffled as you lol, because I've never known characters to be there in the daytime!
We're also of in 3 weeks today! Cannot wait although it's the first half term we've ever done! Eeeeek! Hope you have fun!

michellemumof2xx

Ah right, well i dont mind seein them if they are there :) its a bonus i suppose!! Well i have heard they are there, and they are not there so thanks for your help! Awww lovely, we go on the 17th feb so just a few days after you! Where are you staying? We went last feb hald term and its was lovely, not too busy, or cold, sun was out most days so it was dry and, it was perfect. Hope you have a lovely trip :)