Buffet choices

Started by caffeine_demon, January 20, 2015, 09:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caffeine_demon

Hi,

I've got the Standard half board option, at the santa fe - and was wondering what the difference was between the buffet restaurants on this plan - we can probably rule out Agrabah as it's only open until 4:30 on the sunday of my stay.

It'll just be me eating!

Sulley15

Plaza gardens was great, wide selection of hot and cold food! It's where we will be eating most nights! You can go to buffet service places, if you want a set menu you then pay the difference! We did this at Annette's diner which we will be visiting again  8)
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

vals

Being a family of fussy eaters,we enjoyed our hotel -Cheyenne, and Plaza gardens. We had one meal at Billy bobs but didn't enjoy it as much. They all have a good selection, and most things were labelled in french and english.The pudding selections were awesome. We all had different meals but were all happy.One day my daughter had a plate of chips covered in red onions!

vampira

During our next stay, the Agrabah Cafe will be open only on the Sunday till 16:00, but we love it so much, we will use our vouchers for a late lunch there. ;)
Last time we had dinner at PLaza Gardens, bit we didn't love it. It was very busy (not just Plaza gardens, but the entire park. ;) )and we had to wait a long time to be seated, even though we had made reservations. We thought the food was okay, nothing really special. We like the more exotic types of food, so that might be one of the reasons we didn't like Plaza Gardens. A lot of other people really seem to love it.  ;)
We'll be trying La grange at Billy Bob's next time, but we haven't tried any other buffets yet, so can't help you any further.  ;D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

stifle

I like Restaurant des Stars.